PDA

View Full Version : Biggest "new " TS cumshooters

peternorth82
04-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Hi everyone, i would like to ask, do you know any new TS that can really shoot a huge load, like ts india , ts paris, heather hung... , a video or pic to take a look would be a great, thanks in advance.

CosmicTraveler
04-20-2012, 06:04 PM
This one. Right here.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/19/article-1358734-0D459FE3000005DC-547_634x683.jpg

DYNACORD
04-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Wha ha ha ha ha!

peternorth82
04-21-2012, 09:57 PM
This one. Right here.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/19/article-1358734-0D459FE3000005DC-547_634x683.jpg

are u retarded?, im asking seriously.

CosmicTraveler
04-22-2012, 02:08 AM

Calling me retarded when you've got less brains than things that come out of my ass, is a pretty bad assessment of a situation. But... you don't seem too bright in any case.

t3h EMMA
04-22-2012, 02:59 AM
I can personally verify he's anything but, however, are you? Why would you ask this on BTG instead of somewhere more general, but then again, I've noticed that people like you are who this place caters to more than anyone else...buuuuut to answer your question, I had fit that criteria rather well, That is, before I had a recent spike in self-worth and stopped shooting. :cool:

Calling me retarded when you've got less brains than things that come out of my ass, is a pretty bad assessment of a situation. But... you don't seem too bright in any case.

^ This. :D

thegreat1
04-22-2012, 06:03 AM

I can personally verify he's anything but, however, are you? Why would you ask this on BTG instead of somewhere more general, but then again, I've noticed that people like you are who this place caters to more than anyone else...buuuuut to answer your question, I had fit that criteria rather well, That is, before I had a recent spike in self-worth and stopped shooting. :cool:

Both if yall are hilarious

t3h EMMA
04-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Both if yall are hilarious

And certain porchmongers wanted to say I was universally incoherent, clearly that is not true. >:]

Ms Remy M
04-23-2012, 11:59 PM
That is, before I had a recent spike in self-worth and stopped shooting. :cool:

Do you feel that ejaculating lowers your self worth?

Just asking because I feel anything but. Not that I have occasion to 'ejaculate' all that often it's more orgasm when I do (have occasion), but the last thing on my mine when I do is 'self worth'.

tsamberskyi
04-24-2012, 12:02 AM

Just asking because I feel anything but. Not that I have occasion to 'ejaculate' all that often it's more orgasm when I do, but the last thing on my mine when I do is 'self worth'.

i havent ejaculated in some time due to hormones but i do love to orgasm often...im a bit of a wanker ;)

Ms Remy M
04-24-2012, 12:13 AM
I can personally verify he's anything but, however, are you? Why would you ask this on BTG instead of somewhere more general, but then again, I've noticed that people like you are who this place caters to more than anyone else... :cool:

I don't see the problem with the question being asked here. It's a valid question some members may be able to give their two cents on. With regards to sexual proclivities, guys are here for a variety of reasons and shouldn't be admonished for liking what they like. :cool:

Ms Remy M
04-24-2012, 12:37 AM
And certain porchmongers wanted to say I was universally incoherent, clearly that is not true. >:]

Didnt this issue die out some week (s) ago? Let go already...

vidman
04-24-2012, 12:43 AM
I don't see the problem with the question being asked here. It's a valid question some members may be able to give their two cents on. With regards to sexual proclivities, guys are here for a variety of reasons and shouldn't be admonished for liking what they like. :cool:

Shut up Remy!:cool: Hiya Remy!!:D:p

vidman
04-24-2012, 12:45 AM
i havent ejaculated in some time due to hormones but i do love to orgasm often...im a bit of a wanker ;)

Wow! Amber, I never woulda thunk it! No seriously though, I can't imagine you wanking at all. Kinda sexy now that I think about it. I bet you can make that look sooooo damn feminine and sexy. Let me stop!!! Temperature's rising over here!!!!:p

CosmicTraveler
04-24-2012, 03:57 AM

Best you just keep moving along...

Ms Remy M
04-24-2012, 04:18 AM
Shut up Remy!:cool: Hiya Remy!!:D:p

Hi Vidman! How's life been treating you?

Ms Remy M
04-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Best you just keep moving along...

lol I'm where I need to be, just don't see the need for such prolonged one-sided animosity. :cool:

CosmicTraveler
04-24-2012, 04:54 AM
lol I'm where I need to be, just don't see the need for such prolonged one-sided animosity. :cool:

I don't see the need for religion. But it's still there. Shit happens. But you don't stick your nose in it.

Ms Remy M
04-24-2012, 02:17 PM
I don't see the need for religion. But it's still there. Shit happens. But you don't stick your nose in it.

First, lest not forget I'm a moderator. If I wasn't, I'd not care what happens between members on here. However; I specifically asked one side of this dispute to let it go, and she chose to be the bigger person and not continue with pointless bickering. I applauded her for that, then after a few days away I come back and see the other side of the argument is still going at it as if the dispute never ended. The last word has been had at least a week ago now, grow up and move on already.

Everyone loves a bit of drama now and again, and if it was capable of being done with a bit more civility I'd sit back and watch idly, but things quickly degenerated to the child-hood antics of name calling and empty threats.

CosmicTraveler
04-24-2012, 02:36 PM
First, lest not forget I'm a moderator. If I wasn't, I'd not care what happens between members on here. However; I specifically asked one side of this dispute to let it go, and she chose to be the bigger person and not continue with pointless bickering. I applauded her for that, then after a few days away I come back and see the other side of the argument is still going at it as if the dispute never ended. The last word has been had at least a week ago now, grow up and move on already.

Everyone loves a bit of drama now and again, and if it was capable of being done with a bit more civility I'd sit back and watch idly, but things quickly degenerated to the child-hood antics of name calling and empty threats.

I'm certainly calling that into question, having seen you sit back and say nothing on more than one occasion. But, that isn't the base of my point. All I'm getting at really is, if you're expecting it to stop, you are wasting your time. Which is why it's really better to never start this things at all. Isn't it?

And when does civility ever come with " drama " as people call it? That's an unreasonable expectation.

tsamberskyi
04-24-2012, 02:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8&ob=av2n

Ms Remy M
04-24-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm certainly calling that into question, having seen you sit back and say nothing on more than one occasion. But, that isn't the base of my point. All I'm getting at really is, if you're expecting it to stop, you are wasting your time. Which is why it's really better to never start this things at all. Isn't it?

And when does civility ever come with " drama " as people call it? That's an unreasonable expectation.

Just because YOU don't see me respond to something doesn't mean that I haven't made a response.

CosmicTraveler
04-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Just because YOU don't see me respond to something doesn't mean that I haven't made a response.

That also doesn't mean you've done it. So I'm well within my rights to assume. If you were indeed so adamant about keeping your responses private, we'd not be having this conversation at all.

Chang.

vidman
04-24-2012, 10:00 PM
Hi Vidman! How's life been treating you?

Life is good Rems. Working and fortunate to have a job. Won't complain because it could always be worse. How are you?

Ms Remy M
04-25-2012, 03:07 PM
That also doesn't mean you've done it. So I'm well within my rights to assume. If you were indeed so adamant about keeping your responses private, we'd not be having this conversation at all.

Chang.

It's simple, you aren't aware of what I do and don't do, unless I chose to make it known. It's just a simple question to Emma like I asked when she initially started the whole issue (in the 'Chat Box') from out of nowhere. Hence why I was quoting HER (in this thread), it's not serious enough to warrant 'violations' or anything of the sort yet as it was when a similar issue cropped up with another model.

To me, this was a simple dispute which two people could hash out amongst themselves. The dispute ended some time ago which is why I am provoked to ask the question of why continue to stoke flames? Emma has been allowed the last disparaging word over and over again, and yet she persists. At which point do you finally decide to be the bigger person and move on to other topics? As with the dispute between Emma and another model previously, I'm left to wonder if she isn't being goaded on for dramatic effect by 'others', given your responses to my questions to Emma in this thread.

Emma, you've always seemed like a cool chica in my book, so again as before I'm left perplexed by the dispute in general and the continued antics in particular.

Ms Remy M
04-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Life is good Rems. Working and fortunate to have a job. Won't complain because it could always be worse. How are you?

lol I hear that, Let The Good Times Roll! :cool:

CosmicTraveler
04-25-2012, 03:35 PM
It's simple, you aren't aware of what I do and don't do, unless I chose to make it known. It's just a simple question to Emma like I asked when she initially started the whole issue (in the 'Chat Box') from out of nowhere. Hence why I was quoting HER (in this thread), it's not serious enough to warrant 'violations' or anything of the sort yet as it was when a similar issue cropped up with another model.

To me, this was a simple dispute which two people could hash out amongst themselves. The dispute ended some time ago which is why I am provoked to ask the question of why continue to stoke flames? Emma has been allowed the last disparaging word over and over again, and yet she persists. At which point do you finally decide to be the bigger person and move on to other topics? As with the dispute between Emma and another model previously, I'm left to wonder if she isn't being goaded on for dramatic effect by 'others', given your responses to my questions to Emma in this thread.

Emma, you've always seemed like a cool chica in my book, so again as before I'm left perplexed by the dispute in general and the continued antics in particular.

How amusing of you to capitalize the word HER as if you're trying to say I should mind my business. Which would be just foolish on a public forum, wouldn't it? You wouldn't be doing something foolish like that, no of course not.

Your questions of why is meaningless, because even if one of us gave you the answer you would not understand. Either from lack of experience, or lack of desire to understand. It wouldn't be anything new. I can tell you that whether you, I or anyone else had said anything she'd still be doing what she does. Which was the whole reason I said you'd best keep moving. Because nothing you say will change that. If you've noticed this behavior before, you should understand that simple fact by now.

Ms Remy M
04-25-2012, 03:49 PM
How amusing of you to capitalize the word HER as if you're trying to say I should mind my business. Which would be just foolish on a public forum, wouldn't it? You wouldn't be doing something foolish like that, no of course not.

I'm not saying you should mind your business, I would have sent her a PM if I felt it was that private. I'm saying I am awaiting a response from Emma.

Your questions of why is meaningless, because even if one of us gave you the answer you would not understand. Either from lack of experience, or lack of desire to understand. It wouldn't be anything new. I can tell you that whether you, I or anyone else had said anything she'd still be doing what she does. Which was the whole reason I said you'd best keep moving. Because nothing you say will change that. If you've noticed this behavior before, you should understand that simple fact by now.

Actually, after I spoke with her regarding the previous issue, she did in fact stop with the disparaging remarks on this forum toward that particular model.

CosmicTraveler
04-25-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm not saying you should mind your business, I would have sent her a PM if I felt it was that private. I'm saying I am awaiting a response from Emma.

Actually, after I spoke with her regarding the previous issue, she did in fact stop with the disparaging remarks on this forum toward that particular model.

Then that was absolutely needless to say to me. As I'm not holding a cattleprod to her back demanding she answer.

But they didn't stop completely. Which is the point I was making. A little careful reading can save you some paragraphs.

Chang.

Ms Remy M
04-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Then that was absolutely needless to say to me. As I'm not holding a cattleprod to her back demanding she answer.

But they didn't stop completely. Which is the point I was making. A little careful reading can save you some paragraphs.

Chang.

You missed the part where I said "...on this forum" what happens elsewhere is not my concern.

CosmicTraveler
04-25-2012, 06:47 PM
You missed the part where I said "...on this forum" what happens elsewhere is not my concern.

No, I didn't. What you missed is how that doesn't affect my initial statement, made before you said that. You really don't have a leg to stand on, at this point you're just replying for the sake of it.

t3h EMMA
04-26-2012, 04:40 PM
And so we see another interesting day on the Gorilla Girls with Guy-parts forum, anywho........

Lulz need little rhyme or reason. It is just that simple. And I know too many with a like sense of satire. :cool:

I've also already stressed how what I "started" was due to misinterpretation of the other girl's intentions, however, she had too much...whatever she had to just say "Hey look, you moron, I was kidding (provided she was)," and leave it at that. The lulz crusade really started when this bright bulb started using looks (if you wanna talk about what comes out of nowhere), comebacks more suitable for use by an eighth-grader, contradiction of herself as the bigger person, and general fuckwaddery as retribution instead. Be point-blank about how I'm wrong, and I really do fuck off. Don't create things for me to be right about....

Also, I wouldn't call it cajoling as much as being reasonably advised by said others as to what I should do.

Just asking because I feel anything but. Not that I have occasion to 'ejaculate' all that often it's more orgasm when I do (have occasion), but the last thing on my mine when I do is 'self worth'.

I meant photoshoots. It's really my bad, ladies, given the initial subject matter.

Note that I said porchmongers. I use plurals for a reason.

When it comes to the issue about which you're narrow-mindedly thinking, then no there isn't. But general blacktardedness will never end, and as such, I and many others (most prominent =/= alone in the matter), shall answer the call to challenge supposed "race roles," if only to maintain some kinda balance. Like you said, what you see isn't necessarily everything. Don't get me wrong, though, I appreciate you still liking me. :)

tsamberskyi
04-26-2012, 05:48 PM
And so we see another interesting day on the Gorilla Girls with Guy-parts forum, anywho........

I've also already stressed how what I "started" was due to misinterpretation of the other girl's intentions, however, she had too much...whatever she had to just say "Hey look, you moron, I was kidding (provided she was)," and leave it at that. The lulz crusade really started when this bright bulb started using looks (if you wanna talk about what comes out of nowhere), comebacks more suitable for use by an eighth-grader, contradiction of herself as the bigger person, and general fuckwaddery as retribution instead. Be point-blank about how I'm wrong, and I really do fuck off. Don't create things for me to be right about....

Aardedness will never end, and as such, I and many others (most prominent =/= alone in the matter), shall answer the call to challenge supposed "race roles," if only to maintain some kinda balance. Like you said, what you see isn't necessarily everything.

first of all i dont owe you an explanation about anything i choose to write or comment on. yes as a forum member you have a right to comment on anything you want to as well but dont "attack" people and expect them to not say anything back: "this forum is soooo dead..maybe i should create another controversial thread to give yall something to talk about"<--- Pretend to ragequit the forum again and make another beeline back? Oh wait, that went unnoticed." (yes i know how to copy and paste.not from lack of intelligence or a non ability to an argument but because i understand that a part of having a solid argument is having proof).

what i also find funny is how you bring up 'race roles' (to be honest i have no idea where you are going with that) but you were first to start hurling the racial insults....wait for it...im about to copy and paste again.... :"Continuing to prove my point, are we? ::awaits to be overwhelmed by retorts in fried chicken language:: ".
i dont know if that was your way of saying how "ghetto" i am but that shows just how much you dont know anything about me.the very few people who actually know me on this board would know thats the farthest thing from the truth.i could list reasons but i dont have anything to prove to you.
another comment i also found interesting was this one: "So only at his advice? Oh, I'm sooooo reassured!! No reason just like like raising unwarranted "controversy." And at least I try to rephrase what I say when I'm outed for technobabble. And If I were you, I wouldn't call anyone little girl after you similarly got your ass handed to you. Go get lynched."
that wouldnt be another racial comment would it dear?? also interesting because you posted something a few days ago about threats of physical violence being debasing..yet im the hypocrite...

just so we are clear tho i stopped because i had to take my own advice and remember that this is all just virtual which for me means its pretty meaningless.i have things to do and a real life to focus on.not to mention two people i care about and respect on this forum board advised me to walk away and not feed in.

Also, I wouldn't call it cajoling as much as being reasonably advised by said others as to what I should do.

apparently tho your someone who prides themselves on their intelligence and independent identity hmmm......
i wonder why these 'reasonable' people dont just speak up for themselves if they feel a certain way about me or this matter...it is a public forum after all....

CosmicTraveler
04-26-2012, 06:18 PM
apparently tho your someone who prides themselves on their intelligence and independent identity hmmm......
i wonder why these 'reasonable' people dont just speak up for themselves if they feel a certain way about me or this matter...it is a public forum after all....

It's because they don't attend this forum and thus have no feelings on the matter.

t3h EMMA
04-26-2012, 06:54 PM
first of all i dont owe you an explanation about anything i choose to write or comment on. yes as a forum member you have a right to comment on anything you want to as well but dont "attack" people and expect them to not say anything back: "this forum is soooo dead..maybe i should create another controversial thread to give yall something to talk about"<--- Pretend to ragequit the forum again and make another beeline back? Oh wait, that went unnoticed." (yes i know how to copy and paste.not from lack of intelligence or a non ability to an argument but because i understand that a part of having a solid argument is having proof).

Hello, of course I expect them to answer. You don't get how this works.

what i also find funny is how you bring up 'race roles' (to be honest i have no idea where you are going with that)
Obviously, because....

but you were first to start hurling the racial insults....wait for it...im about to copy and paste again.... :"Continuing to prove my point, are we? ::awaits to be overwhelmed by retorts in fried chicken language:: ".

Uhm, no fucking duh? Clearly I'm expressing my disdain for race roles by saying that. Also, copypasta is something overbearingly unoriginal, not litlerally copying and pasting.

i dont know if that was your way of saying how "ghetto" i am but that shows just how much you dont know anything about me.the very few people who actually know me on this board would know thats the farthest thing from the truth.i could list reasons but i dont have anything to prove to you.

Then why bother paying me the least bit of attention? That's the fatal flaw here. I can't tell you not to, but if you're gonna, you can't sit there and pretend I'm not affecting you. I am such a great puppeteer, am I not?

another comment i also found interesting was this one: "So only at his advice? Oh, I'm sooooo reassured!! No reason just like like raising unwarranted "controversy." And at least I try to rephrase what I say when I'm outed for technobabble. And If I were you, I wouldn't call anyone little girl after you similarly got your ass handed to you. Go get lynched."
that wouldnt be another racial comment would it dear??

Yes it would, again, disdain for race roles.

also interesting because you posted something a few days ago about threats of physical violence being debasing..

Are you still taking that literally? How the toddler raping Christ did I make a physical threat? Like I really thought I could make you egg on a lynching.

yet im the hypocrite...

You're going on about how I don't know you and yet you suggest I'm universally unliked, have no life, an am unaniously perceived as ugly, as if you know me. I don't know how else to put it.

just so we are clear tho i stopped because i had to take my own advice and remember that this is all just virtual which for me means its pretty meaningless.i have things to do and a real life to focus on.not to mention two people i care about and respect on this forum board advised me to walk away and not feed in.

And yet here you are, doing just that. FAIL.

That doesn't mean the opinions of others are automatically worthless. I listen, weigh a statement's value, then act based on my verdict. I don't aim for absolute independence because that's crazy talk.

And anything I actually say is 100 BAJILLION% me, Miss I'll-Post-a-Music-Video. They don't tell me what to say, they just like when I say something. :cool:

Because "this matter" doesn't revolve around a singular entity or venue. This is about ideas way more than the people with them.

It's because they don't attend this forum and thus have no feelings on the matter.

^ That, too. >:]

Oh yea, guess what else? I DIDN'T NAME NAMES!! WAY TO OUT YOURSELF EVEN FURTHER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

tsamberskyi
04-26-2012, 07:56 PM
you talk to other people off of this forum about me...do you realize you actually carried this into your real life lols...i would say im winning here...
do you think im talking to my bestie,boy friends mom and etc about you lmaoooooooo

tsamberskyi
04-26-2012, 07:57 PM
any who...i see you have alot of energy invested in this and i just cant nor have the interest in reciprocating that....
so out of fairness to you i bid you good day

t3h EMMA
04-26-2012, 08:15 PM
you talk to other people off of this forum about me...do you realize you actually carried this into your real life lols...i would say im winning here...
do you think im talking to my bestie,boy friends mom and etc about you lmaoooooooo

Uhm, I do? I believe I've repeatedly said it was fuckwaddery in general. I act based on reception from others in my life whenever it had come to similar situation. I talk about douchebaggery, and am only really specific about events to people they're relevant to. You're wrong again.

any who...i see you have alot of energy invested in this and i just cant nor have the interest in reciprocating that....
so out of fairness to you i bid you good day

And again, cyberspace can rest another day, thanks to...the Plaid Motherfucking Ranger. WOOOSH!!

kilakali
06-05-2012, 05:50 AM
*Peeks IN* I would say right now it would be Vixxen Coxx. When she was preparing for the Money$hot she told me i would need to stand back. I have seen her cum on many occasions and she is more of a dribler, so i am telling her yeah right you are joking. She stated that she was serious and she is a big shooter now. Boy was I surprised when she shot it across the floor and some hit my knee...lol
When she did her hardcore shoot with Buddy Wood i heard it went flying over his head...:cool: