PDA

View Full Version : Another angel gone

TurboMan
04-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Another senseless act!! http://chicagophoenix.com/2012/04/20/communities-to-rally-for-slain-transgender-woman/

ty-clone
04-25-2012, 03:39 AM
Rest In Peace

ROC
04-25-2012, 04:10 AM
aww dayum...... R.i.p. Sista...:(

GroobySteven
04-25-2012, 08:37 AM
urrrgh - not good.

Kazharlem
04-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Another senseless act!! http://chicagophoenix.com/2012/04/20/communities-to-rally-for-slain-transgender-woman/

These senseless acts of violence have to stop.

CosmicTraveler
04-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Senseless acts of violence are the defining point of humanity. If you're expecting them to stop you'd be better off just leaving the planet.

Ms Remy M
04-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Rest In Peace

Ms Remy M
04-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Senseless acts of violence are the defining point of humanity. If you're expecting them to stop you'd be better off just leaving the planet.

Or, you could be proactive and fight for change and stand up to make a difference in society as has been done time immemorial through many various civil and humanitarian rights movements. Just because you don't care to do anything about negativity and violence does not mean the rest of society should also turn a blind eye.

CosmicTraveler
04-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Or, you could be proactive and fight for change and stand up to make a difference in society as has been done time immemorial through many various civil and humanitarian rights movements. Just because you don't care to do anything about negativity and violence does not mean the rest of society should also turn a blind eye.

I don't find humanity worth that kind of trouble. This story is just another example serving my point.

methodman
05-18-2012, 03:34 AM

I tend to agree with Cosmic. Humans have always been violent and always will be but I suspect Americans are a LOT less generally violent then say 150 years ago when you consider it was an era ravages of slavery, the wild west where people were their own law, the indian "wars" and the civil wars but today media magnifies individual events beyond proportion.

I definitely don't believe people "standing up for change" has any real value other than maybe making someone feel better about themself. But that's just me.

TslovelyLuxury
05-18-2012, 11:41 PM
omg shes so beautiful.. im tearing up here! and in the alley??! shot in the head?!!! men are so so soooo ASS! u know she probably sucked his dick or something.. and im sure he KNEW!!! so dont play that one! ugh im hurt.. and i dont even know the girl but sadly my u remember my mom taysha aka laya lovely left the same way... he is in prison but the pain is still in my heart! i hope her family heals from this tragedy!

ps.. while im thinking of u yes i miss u too cane, will henry and mike