PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Transexual Babbysitters 19 with Paris Pirelli?

johnmagnum
05-02-2012, 02:59 AM
If not you need to see the scene because it is hotter than hot! She is tall, sexy, and rockin the high heels while getting that ass waxed!!!!!!!

vidman
05-02-2012, 04:19 AM
If not you need to see the scene because it is hotter than hot! She is tall, sexy, and rockin the high heels while getting that ass waxed!!!!!!!
Saw it! Off da chain!! Did you see the shoes she was rockin?? The girl is on point! I really didn't know she was so talented. I guess I never really followed her like that. She is definitely hot.

johnmagnum
05-02-2012, 12:31 PM
She is very talented.....been on here for awhile. She has made one of the best come up's as far as looks go that I have personally seen.

Im a shoe man and of course I saw those sexy high heels!

Paris, visit Chicago baby!!!!!!!!!

:D

TS Paris Pirelli
05-02-2012, 08:27 PM
awww thank you loves... you all are so sweet and i try to rock the hottest for you all ... looking good and dressing nice for you all is what turns me on .. happy you also noticed the shoes ... hope i get some votes for the urban x awards if i don't ts Madison better lol ... But anywho enjoy the pic i found one with me wearing some cute louboutins for you loves muah

http://www.urbanxawards.com/awards/index.php?option=com_jquarks4s&view=survey&id=3&Itemid=4

johnmagnum
05-03-2012, 01:19 AM
You are more than welcome Ms. Perelli. I wish you the very best!

:)