PDA

View Full Version : Who dis is/where dis @?

nycguy
05-02-2012, 02:57 PM
I know she on this site, but who is she? I'm thinking this in Miami looks like it sort of.
http://youtu.be/yVqdsuybTxY

werwt22
05-02-2012, 04:30 PM
thats pizzaz. damn i love that body she has. idc how hard it is, thats a true fantasy body right there. Does her thing in Florida and D.C. i believe.

TurboMan
05-02-2012, 04:41 PM
I know she on this site, but who is she? I'm thinking this in Miami looks like it sort of.
http://youtu.be/yVqdsuybTxY

Heey nycguy Miami is right..try 195 & 56th street..werwt22 called it right..that is Pizzaz.

aaronk
05-02-2012, 05:50 PM
the one in the jeans top at the 1:38 mark with the big ass is better in bed...trust me...one of the best...

blk_jnd
05-03-2012, 01:00 AM
the one in the jeans top at the 1:38 mark with the big ass is better in bed...trust me...one of the best...

She looks mighty familiar, the face that is, not the booty. Cutie must be on the BTG system but with booty not as pumped if I recall right.

Screengrab

twowaybro
05-03-2012, 04:23 AM

If I'm not mistaken she is on the site also.....

CosmicTraveler
05-03-2012, 06:55 AM
Referring to the screen shot, the dark skinned one is Coco. She was girl of the month way back. I think the other girl is named Shakira on the site. Might be someone else.

blk_jnd
05-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Referring to the screen shot, the dark skinned one is Coco. She was girl of the month way back. I think the other girl is named Shakira on the site. Might be someone else.

You're right, it's Coco and the booty got fertilized since.

As for the other girl, I initially thought Kendra from a side profile but could be Shakira.

tsamberskyi
05-03-2012, 05:45 PM
You know that don't look right out of clothes.....girls need to so doing this kind of crap to their bodies.

werwt22
05-03-2012, 08:05 PM
You know that don't look right out of clothes.....girls need to so doing this kind of crap to their bodies.

in all honesty i love it. I love Pebbelz the Model, I love Chelsea Charms, I love Futa. A body like this is a walking fantasy. I understand she doesnt fall into the standards of your average man, but to me she ranks top notch just b/c of tha body.

tsamberskyi
05-03-2012, 08:26 PM
in all honesty i love it. I love Pebbelz the Model, I love Chelsea Charms, I love Futa. A body like this is a walking fantasy. I understand she doesnt fall into the standards of your average man, but to me she ranks top notch just b/c of tha body.

dont get me wrong i love a cutie with a booty...if im going to mess with a chick an ass is a must :)
its one thing to have a big ol pretty booty but i find the lumpy,misshapen and hard botties a bit hard on the eyes.not to mention all the potential and serious health problems one can get from having that much sil in ones body

werwt22
05-04-2012, 11:35 AM
dont get me wrong i love a cutie with a booty...if im going to mess with a chick an ass is a must :)
its one thing to have a big ol pretty booty but i find the lumpy,misshapen and hard botties a bit hard on the eyes.not to mention all the potential and serious health problems one can get from having that much sil in ones body

yea i know what you mean. Not everyone does it the right way, but that sexual tension just takes over for me and when you have that feeling, you become less concerned about appearances and its more about living the fantasy.

FlacoPro
05-06-2012, 02:42 AM

I've always wondered what they were saying to the guy at the 1:38 mark, they were probably mad he didn't even stop by and holla at them lol I know I would have

Indy24
05-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Meh, I love fat asses but not the beach ball in the jeans look.

Has to look natural so for all that I'll rather she just be fat.

Even odder is the fact that I know a girl who's close to that build but she's a total top.

werwt22
05-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Meh, I love fat asses but not the beach ball in the jeans look.

Has to look natural so for all that I'll rather she just be fat.

Even odder is the fact that I know a girl who's close to that build but she's a total top.

Well I do love the beach HAHAHAHA.

methodman
05-07-2012, 06:40 PM
dats Madison , don't know if mgt allows links so google big dick bitch.

like the dick but them hips is absurd.

thegreat1
05-07-2012, 08:22 PM
dats Madison , don't know if mgt allows links so google big dick bitch.

like the dick but them hips is absurd.

No, its not. Nowhere near madison. Her names is carmen. Goes by pizzazz on the site. And i know for sure cuz she's a close friend and we laugh about it everytime this clip gets posted on the board lol

aaronk
05-08-2012, 04:58 AM
it is pizzaz..she is out here on stroll frequently..........

Ms Remy M
05-08-2012, 03:30 PM
yea i know what you mean. Not everyone does it the right way, but that sexual tension just takes over for me and when you have that feeling, you become less concerned about appearances and its more about living the fantasy.

The sad part is that for you it's a fantasy, for girls in this predicament it's life 24/7 365. Serious health risk are a major concern.

05-08-2012, 03:50 PM

exactly, I prefer the natural look to the over the top proportions

pipeahoe
05-09-2012, 12:42 AM

i agree!!! lol Pizazz is just that...attitude

werwt22
05-10-2012, 12:44 AM
The sad part is that for you it's a fantasy, for girls in this predicament it's life 24/7 365. Serious health risk are a major concern.

No I understand that part. My point was its the look....the idea. It has no relation to past, present, or post problems it may or may have caused. Im saying I like the look whether its done right or wrong. Im attracted to the "body style" I should say. Not too wish ill-will on anyone but the health concerns are kind of a separate subject.

jigglygmoney
05-12-2012, 11:14 PM
those who cant accomplish it always are critical of it. SMDH

CosmicTraveler
05-13-2012, 02:23 AM
So you're stating that people should only have opinions on things they can do? 'Cause that's the basis of that statement.

tsamberskyi
05-13-2012, 06:06 PM
ill let a picture speak a thousand words.....#NOSIL..it takes nothing to pump a few hundred dollars worth of sil into the body (its a cheap solution),it takes a whole life time and an endless list of medical bills dealing with bad effects (an expensive consequence)

ballznnutzz
05-15-2012, 05:31 AM
that shit looks terrible. gonna regret it when she get another decade or 2 under her belt.

Ms Remy M
05-15-2012, 03:02 PM
those who cant accomplish it always are critical of it. SMDH

lol Anyone can get 'sil' it is not hard to accomplish. You are clearly over looking the statements that were made against 'sil'. It is dangerous even in small natural looking doses, so just imagine how much more risk is taken when things are taken out of proportion.

werwt22
05-16-2012, 01:16 PM
ill let a picture speak a thousand words.....#NOSIL..it takes nothing to pump a few hundred dollars worth of sil into the body (its a cheap solution),it takes a whole life time and an endless list of medical bills dealing with bad effects (an expensive consequence)

i will say that yello booty looking good haha

tsamberskyi
05-16-2012, 05:11 PM
i will say that yello booty looking good haha

lol thanks :)

johnmagnum
05-17-2012, 12:32 PM

You got me hard! Would love to wax that one day baby!

methodman
05-18-2012, 03:11 AM
No, its not. Nowhere near madison. Her names is carmen. Goes by pizzazz on the site. And i know for sure cuz she's a close friend and we laugh about it everytime this clip gets posted on the board lol

Scuse me for misidentification. but to say it aint close aint close.

eclectic_co
05-26-2012, 07:06 AM
Amber,

Nice photo! Sexy!

:cool:

I for one concur with your sentiments below. Such a waste.