PDA

View Full Version : ALL EXCLUSIVE TS PARTY in LEXINGTON, KY on June 8th

TslovelyLuxury
05-06-2012, 07:19 PM
hello guys i hope you clear your Schedules to come and see my live STRIP TEASE performance on STAGE JUNE 8th in Lexington, KY at the BlueGrass Connection 942 Winchester rd. Ofcourse Gorgeous Diva Wendy Williams will be hosting this function and I am her Guest Performer of the night along with a few other beautiful girls worth coming out to see! and TIP!! LMFAO this is my FIRST LIVE SHOW SO I NEED ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!

I also will offer live personal and private adult strip tease/lap dances back in the back 20$ for 2songs OMG!! CHEAP I KNOW!! you will have luxury juice ALL ON YA! because im NOT TUCKING!! SURPRISE!

My first DVD "The Beginning OF Luxury D. Love" will be available and selling at 20$ and the poster 10$... my FAVORITE DVD "Dick is BETTER on GIRLS" will be available to sell at 30$ and 10$ per Poster WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!! for all of my real fans i will ask a few questions about myself and if you answer them correctly i will pass out 2 FREE dvds and 5 FREE posters SO GET TO KNOW ME!! lol kiss

ps... for the ones that want even more personal time with me i will be signing and kissing dvds, posters, asses, dick, necks where ever u feel u need alittle more luxury for the NIGHT!! so YES YOU MUST BE IN THE BUILDING!!!

BIG DICK BEAUTIFUL EBONY TS GODDESS (http://tsluxuryd.com)

WendyWilliams
05-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Cant wait to shoot you for my site and party with you on Friday June 8th.

Ms Remy M
05-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Sounds like fun! If it wasn't such a long drive I'd be there :D

TslovelyLuxury
05-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Cant wait to shoot you for my site and party with you on Friday June 8th. yes wendy im just tickled pink with excitement!

Sounds like fun! If it wasn't such a long drive I'd be there :D
thanks boo i would have loved to see ur face... its been awhile

DYNACORD
05-15-2012, 11:18 AM
That's only 356 miles from Detroit. Hmmmmmmmmmm!

That's only 5 hours at 70mph. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

June 8th you say! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!:cool:

brandonnsdiego
05-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Sounds like it is going to be fun! I wish I was closer!

TslovelyLuxury
05-18-2012, 11:59 PM
That's only 356 miles from Detroit. Hmmmmmmmmmm!

That's only 5 hours at 70mph. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

June 8th you say! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!:cool:

yes.. and u better be there!

DYNACORD
05-19-2012, 12:03 PM
yes.. and u better be there!

I believe I could make this happen. :D

TslovelyLuxury
05-30-2012, 10:00 PM
IM SOOOO ANXIOUS AND NERVOUS! LOL IF I FALL off the pole NO ONE CAN LAUGH!! LMFAO!!! IM GOING TO HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN! I have changed my mind on selling dvds at this party im going to just turn it into a give away!! all POSTERS MUST GO! IF UR NOT GOING TO HANG IT UP U CAN NOT HAVE ONE!! :p:D

WendyWilliams
06-05-2012, 03:13 AM
I am so excited so many people have said they are coming and this is looking to be one of the largest parties yet..(that is if everyone shows up that says they are LOL).

Guys if you print this off and bring to the party, get $5 off at door

See everyone there.
Wendy

mrvice
06-06-2012, 06:09 PM
dang too bad i wont be there hope theres pictures from the event

BigJoeKrash
06-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Why didnt anyone call and tell me there was going to be a party??? I missed it all and I missed Luxury! :(:(:(:(:(