PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon Section

biffso
05-07-2012, 03:42 PM
I really love what will be coming soon I really love Chanel Couture I can't wait to see her WOW!!

GroobySteven
05-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Yeah she's awesome. I don't think it's THAT long of a wait for her.

vidman
05-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Chanel is really awesome fellas. She's a friend of mine from Charlotte, NC. She's been working hard and saving up to get her breasts and she has finally accomplished it!! She called me from California about 4 weeks ago in tremendous pain. I'm glad to see that she has recovered and now all about the business of making some money!! Her attitude is awesome, her innocent personality will make you fall in love. Her little country voice and dialect is cute as hell!! Treat her right guys. She's my lil homie-chic.

DYNACORD
05-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Very Nice! I wish her luck in the money department. She's lovely!

eclectic_co
05-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Chanel is quite beautiful!

:cool:

I really love what will be coming soon I really love Chanel Couture I can't wait to see her WOW!!

kilakali
06-27-2012, 12:13 PM
Chanel is really awesome fellas. She's a friend of mine from Charlotte, NC. She's been working hard and saving up to get her breasts and she has finally accomplished it!! She called me from California about 4 weeks ago in tremendous pain. I'm glad to see that she has recovered and now all about the business of making some money!! Her attitude is awesome, her innocent personality will make you fall in love. Her little country voice and dialect is cute as hell!! Treat her right guys. She's my lil homie-chic.

Agreed!!! I met her about 2 months ago at Hamburger Mary's (for you SoCal guys she is there almost every Tuesday). We connected almost instantly, and have been real cool every since.. The pics Buddy took don't lie she has all the dimensions shown, and even better in person. As Vman stated she is definite wife material,with a loveable personality...:cool:

anonymoussonny
06-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Big things come in small packages...:eek:

kilakali
06-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Chanel @ Hamburger Mary's ...

vidman
06-29-2012, 03:49 AM

Wow is all I can say.

TurboMan
06-29-2012, 09:38 AM

Wow!! this photo screams..Beautiful Woman!!