PDA

View Full Version : Can someone lend me their password for a day

stefon
05-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Please sad face

Ms Remy M
05-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Please sad face

Do you realize how fucked up it is that you are seriously asking that question. What you are asking for equates to stealing, and you are doing so on the forum of said site. I can't imagine that you are that pressed for $30 that you can't afford a single month of the site which gains you access to years worth of downloadable content. Seriously, step your game up...

stefon
05-07-2012, 11:56 PM
it was a joke my gosh every here is allways so tense

stefon
05-07-2012, 11:59 PM
no im not pressed for 15 pouns which is 30 dollars alot of shit happend with my cerdit card so im on a cash only basis right now why is everyone always on me fuckin hell mate

Ms Remy M
05-08-2012, 12:06 AM
it was a joke my gosh every here is allways so tense

I'm glad it was all in jest, but really, what other response were you expecting...

stefon
05-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Any response but that innit it doesnt matter anyways later

Ms Remy M
05-08-2012, 12:08 AM
no im not pressed for 15 pouns which is 30 dollars alot of shit happend with my cerdit card so im on a cash only basis right now why is everyone always on me fuckin hell mate

Actually, your first response was that you were only joking. Now, you are giving excuses why you can't pay the membership. Make up your mind, and just so you know, Grooby does accept pre-paid debt cards. :p

stefon
05-08-2012, 12:10 AM
i just told u why i cant pay i lost my credit card and it was red lit with fraud i
oh ha ha ha im english not american i dnt deal with that pre paid shit nite

Ms Remy M
05-08-2012, 12:15 AM
i just told u why i cant pay i lost my credit card and it was red lit with fraud i
oh ha ha ha im english not american i dnt deal with that pre paid shit nite

And yet you still miss my point that your initial response being "it was a joke my gosh every here is allways so tense". If it was all just a joke and you really didn't want/need someone to give you access to the site for a day you wouldn't be here listing reasons why you can't currently pay for a membership. :cool:

stefon
05-08-2012, 12:17 AM
i got ur point but it was a joke you can believe wat u want to

Ms Remy M
05-08-2012, 12:22 AM
i got ur point but it was a joke you can believe wat u want to

True enough, good day sir. :)

stefon
05-08-2012, 12:26 AM
night.............

05-08-2012, 03:59 PM
joke my ass, bet you would have used a password if someone would have given one out, just be real bro, there's been times where I wanted something for nothing, we all have

GroobySteven
05-08-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm in the UK - you can pay me via paypal in the UK - you can mail me cash - or you can send a money order.

Win win win.

stefon
05-10-2012, 01:03 AM
are you now whats ur mailing adress its 15 pounds for 1 month i can pay that
Im in London 133 wakeman road nw105bh Kensal green

stefon
05-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Ive never used paypal before i could mail the cash to you by friday but how do i go about it ive never used it before

DYNACORD
05-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Do you realize how fucked up it is that you are seriously asking that question. What you are asking for equates to stealing, and you are doing so on the forum of said site. I can't imagine that you are that pressed for $30 that you can't afford a single month of the site which gains you access to years worth of downloadable content. Seriously, step your game up...

Remy, I started laughing pretty hard when I read your responce. I knew that was coming the moment I read the Thread Caption.

It's not very hard to make yourself look silly on here with a Thread like that.

Get that CASH Mr.S!

stefon
05-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Too be honest every1 here has suttin stuck up dere ass bruv dey cant take fuckin jokes and they just talk shit im about 2 say fuck the forum really

t3h EMMA
05-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Too be honest every1 here has suttin stuck up dere ass bruv dey cant take fuckin jokes and they just talk shit im about 2 say fuck the forum really

Nuuuu! My brethren can't disperse!! Sad Emma is sad. :(

vidman
05-15-2012, 02:29 AM

I thought you would have been gone by now considering this is BLACK T-GIRLS and you think all black girls have bad attitudes. I wondered why you were even here in the first place, Mr. Stefon. Not being rude, just an observation.

Ms Remy M
05-15-2012, 03:03 PM

Again, if it was all a joke, you wouldn't be asking for other methods of payment. Hopefully, you will be able to attain your access legally and enjoy the pleasures of the site soon enough.

stefon
05-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Awwwr for fuck sake remy shut up

stefon
05-17-2012, 10:28 AM
vidman ...........be quiet

Ms Remy M
05-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Awwwr for fuck sake remy shut up

lol Nah, but do kindly fuck off :p

t3h EMMA
05-17-2012, 10:33 PM
Again, if it was all a joke, you wouldn't be asking for other methods of payment. Hopefully, you will be able to attain your access legally and enjoy the pleasures of the site soon enough.

lol Nah, but do kindly fuck off :p

I can sum up the answer to such a query with this rather cool aide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyzyOnOh9A8

Simple concept, really. An approach like asking for other methods of payment just to keep the lulzy momentum isn't unheard of either...

vidman
05-18-2012, 02:42 AM
vidman ...........be quiet

sure thing Stef. lol

stefon
05-21-2012, 02:16 PM
thank you vid and at remy suck a dick

t3h EMMA
05-21-2012, 05:17 PM

Vid's definitely seems to be one of few who knows how to play the game, that's for damn sure. :cool:

tsamberskyi
05-21-2012, 08:59 PM

i love how you come on here ask for a password to a site for which this forum is for and when someones calls you on that you claim it was a joke (i dont get the joke by the way).then you turn around and ask for payment methods.someone calls you out again for your foolishness and you have the nerve to get mad at them for what? making sense?!?!? no sir you need to go suck a dick (for which you applied) and stop posting your stupidity.

vidman
05-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Vid's definitely seems to be one of few who knows how to play the game, that's for damn sure. :cool:

Some games aren't worth playing my fare lady. What this is, lovely Emma, is an illusion. Merely a method by which to gain attention. I'm just not interested in that game. I'd rather play checkers.:cool:

t3h EMMA
05-22-2012, 12:58 AM
i love how you come on here ask for a password to a site for which this forum is for and when someones calls you on that you claim it was a joke (i dont get the joke by the way).then you turn around and ask for payment methods.someone calls you out again for your foolishness and you have the nerve to get mad at them for what? making sense?!?!? no sir you need to go suck a dick (for which you applied) and stop posting your stupidity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH4FyRUOex8
To elaborate, I've seen people go a long way to make sure they can make an effective and impactful troll. We just as easily could be looking at a rather admirable (at least for me) tactician. "We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

Some games aren't worth playing my fare lady. What this is, lovely Emma, is an illusion. Merely a method by which to gain attention. I'm just not interested in that game. I'd rather play checkers.:cool:

More fun than being troll fodder, that's for damn sure, and yet that seems to be seldom applied as opposed to a silly notion of an eye-for-an-eye mentality being mandatory. Humankind never does cease to fascinate me.

vidman
05-23-2012, 05:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH4FyRUOex8
To elaborate, I've seen people go a long way to make sure they can make an effective and impactful troll. We just as easily could be looking at a rather admirable (at least for me) tactician. "We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

More fun than being troll fodder, that's for damn sure, and yet that seems to be seldom applied as opposed to a silly notion of an eye-for-an-eye mentality being mandatory. Humankind never does cease to fascinate me.

Well I have, in the past, applied the "silly notion" and wound up feeling mentally blind and toothless. I'm glad I'm so fascinating! lol!!!

stefon
05-25-2012, 04:09 PM
at amberski....dropdead..idnt care about ur input so fuck off

Ms Remy M
05-25-2012, 05:38 PM

If you don't want input don't post comments publicly. ;)

t3h EMMA
05-25-2012, 09:56 PM

Eh, if all it took was to say it, I'd be saying it to fuckers (plural intended, but I'll bet the farm nobody cares) like no one's business. :D

If you don't want input don't post comments publicly. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jl2-hStluM