PDA

View Full Version : For You Nyla Melrose Fans!!

kilakali
05-09-2012, 12:57 AM
I remember seeing a post asking about Nyla Melrose a few months back. Since I am too lazy at the moment to look for it here she is....:cool: After sending out the Tgirl search militia. I was able to get her and she did a hell of a performace in the jacuzzi vid. She definitely stepped up her game for 2012..

vidman
05-09-2012, 04:27 AM
I remember seeing a post asking about Nyla Melrose a few months back. Since I am too lazy at the moment to look for it here she is....:cool: After sending out the Tgirl search militia. I was able to get her and she did a hell of a performace in the jacuzzi vid. She definitely stepped up her game for 2012..

Man, this girl is BADD!!! Look at the toes, breasts and thighs on this girl!!! All woman, no doubt about it!!!

GroobySteven
05-09-2012, 10:11 AM
I just got to see the whole set yesterday - it's excellent Kila - nice work.
One of the best girls of the moment,

Kazharlem
05-09-2012, 12:23 PM

Great looking photos, I can't wait to see the entire set. Please keep us posted.

DYNACORD
05-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Man, this girl is BADD!!! Look at the toes, breasts and thighs on this girl!!! All woman, no doubt about it!!!

I agree with ya Vid. I was going to mention the TOES. LOL!

Nice preview Kila.

vidman
05-11-2012, 09:30 PM
I agree with ya Vid. I was going to mention the TOES. LOL!

Nice preview Kila.

No doubt D-Cord!! Hey look, the essence of woman is all those things that make a woman feminine, sensual and wanting. Personally, those tedious things that women do like keeping those fingernails and hands looking pretty, like keeping those toes pretty and feet soft and smooth. To me, those are the epitome of woman. Perfect example is Amber. That girl's toes and hands are so pretty and feminine looking all the time!! She keeps the toenails done. She already has pretty toes and fingers anyway, naturally. The pedi/mani is just the icing on the cake!! I don't want my woman walking around with dirt under her fingernails and crust on the back of her feet so thick that she rips her damn stockings when she puts them on!! Feel me? LMAO!!!:eek: Mad props out to Amberskyi. She has mad skills when it comes to the intricate details of being a woman.

brandonnsdiego
05-17-2012, 06:52 PM
Great work as usual Kali! Thanks for sharing!

tsamberskyi
05-17-2012, 08:55 PM
No doubt D-Cord!! Hey look, the essence of woman is all those things that make a woman feminine, sensual and wanting. Personally, those tedious things that women do like keeping those fingernails and hands looking pretty, like keeping those toes pretty and feet soft and smooth. To me, those are the epitome of woman. Perfect example is Amber. That girl's toes and hands are so pretty and feminine looking all the time!! She keeps the toenails done. She already has pretty toes and fingers anyway, naturally. The pedi/mani is just the icing on the cake!! I don't want my woman walking around with dirt under her fingernails and crust on the back of her feet so thick that she rips her damn stockings when she puts them on!! Feel me? LMAO!!!:eek: Mad props out to Amberskyi. She has mad skills when it comes to the intricate details of being a woman.

Aw...thank you baby.to be honest tho i'm a bit of a tomboy whenit comes to those things.I just do the basics like shower and moisturize daily lol!

vidman
05-18-2012, 02:40 AM
Aw...thank you baby.to be honest tho i'm a bit of a tomboy whenit comes to those things.I just do the basics like shower and moisturize daily lol!

If that's all you do to look as good as you do then you would be the first AND ONLY tomboy I would settle down with. You make that tomboy shit look gooooood. Oh yeah, did I ever tell you that I would drink the excess moisturizer that dripped off your body after your shower?:eek:

eclectic_co
05-26-2012, 07:02 AM
kilakali,

Thanks for sharing this lovely lady with us! She took my breath away.

:cool:

DYNACORD
05-26-2012, 10:34 AM

Vid I agree with you on the total package look. I make sure any lady I date looks good at all times. No chipped polish or broken nails around me. No need for that. I take care of that.

I like what I like. :)