PDA

View Full Version : Will they ever learn?

TurboMan
05-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Another horror story..when will this end? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143750/Woman-AMPUTEE-botched-butt-injections-alley-doctor.html

Ms Remy M
05-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Another horror story..when will this end? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143750/Woman-AMPUTEE-botched-butt-injections-alley-doctor.html

Sadly never. There are always devious 'pump doctors' out there claiming that their 'sil' is the good medical grade stuff and tricking people into trying it out. Like with many forms of body modifications it can become addictive especially given the low cost compared to traditional cosmetic procedures.

Many girls are even tricked into believing that traveling to another country where the practice of injecting liquid silicone is legal somehow masks them from any harmful effect. The truth of the matter, is that liquid silicone and hydrogel are very dangerous loose in the body. They can always cause infections, are prone to migration, and over time can reach major organs and arteries.

The female in the article was pumped in her butt and yet had to have her feet and hands removed, dangerous stuff. There's still not enough media attention nationwide to make the masses fully aware of the dangers this practice poses. Also, to many men and other ts perpetuate that going for these looks which are acquired by 'sil' is the preferred image that is wanted. We must all work together and tell each person who expresses interest in 'sil' the real dangers and not encourage them on.

thegreat1
05-15-2012, 02:59 PM
If men didnt fawn over it, they wouldnt do it. So we (men) are, in some ways, contributors. So let's not pretend...

TurboMan
05-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Sadly never. There are always devious 'pump doctors' out there claiming that their 'sil' is the good medical grade stuff and tricking people into trying it out. Like with many forms of body modifications it can become addictive especially given the low cost compared to traditional cosmetic procedures.

Many girls are even tricked into believing that traveling to another country where the practice of injecting liquid silicone is legal somehow masks them from any harmful effect. The truth of the matter, is that liquid silicone and hydrogel are very dangerous loose in the body. They can always cause infections, are prone to migration, and over time can reach major organs and arteries.

The female in the article was pumped in her butt and yet had to have her feet and hands removed, dangerous stuff. There's still not enough media attention nationwide to make the masses fully aware of the dangers this practice poses. Also, to many men and other ts perpetuate that going for these looks which are acquired by 'sil' is the preferred image that is wanted. We must all work together and tell each person who expresses interest in 'sil' the real dangers and not encourage them on.
Ms.Remy you are speaking truth.

CosmicTraveler
05-15-2012, 08:02 PM
If men didnt fawn over it, they wouldnt do it. So we (men) are, in some ways, contributors. So let's not pretend...

Hey, chicks love fat dicks. You don't see dudes jumpin' up gettin' silicone shot into'em. You can't blame outside influence for people being too weak minded to look after their own health.

thegreat1
05-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Hey, chicks love fat dicks. You don't see dudes jumpin' up gettin' silicone shot into'em. You can't blame outside influence for people being too weak minded to look after their own health.

Im not absolving the individual of the primary responsibilty for the decision, however, to use your example, if females stopped glorifying/fawning over dope boys and rappers, and started fawning over intellectuals and 9 to 5'ers, dudes would be some reading, up in the morning on the way to work asses lol

Ps...and your theory doesnt take into account 1 thing...for most women, money is a substitute for a 'fat dick'...a dude could be a tiny dick sumbytch, if he's rich enough, she'll pull a performance to rival halle berry in monster's ball lol

CosmicTraveler
05-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Im not absolving the individual of the primary responsibilty for the decision, however, to use your example, if females stopped glorifying/fawning over dope boys and rappers, and started fawning over intellectuals and 9 to 5'ers, dudes would be some reading, up in the morning on the way to work asses lol

Ps...and your theory doesnt take into account 1 thing...for most women, money is a substitute for a 'fat dick'...a dude could be a tiny dick sumbytch, if he's rich enough, she'll pull a performance to rival halle berry in monster's ball lol

You got me there.

thegreat1
05-15-2012, 09:33 PM
You got me there.

lol *heineken nod*

Ms Remy M
05-16-2012, 04:58 AM

Actually, there are more than a few men that get sil pumped into their cocks and various muscles.

werwt22
05-16-2012, 01:02 PM
I disagree. Its not because its what we gawk @ whenever we see it. Theres always something thats trendy and people that want that attention and try to attain that no matter the means. The girl that was bone skinny was considered to be the sexy girl way back when. Then it transitioned to the girls with the biggest breast, then to botox and lip injections, then to teh curvy women, and now to TS. Whether its rims, body, clothes or hair, its just the "flavor of the month". Its no different right now than rocking skinny jeans, jeggings, high tops, the crystal beaded jewelry, snapbacks, and the corny glasses. Its what everyone idolizes and emulates.

thegreat1
05-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Actually, there are more than a few men that get sil pumped into their cocks and various muscles.

Got that info for me? Lol

tsamberskyi
05-16-2012, 05:10 PM
ive been tempted so many times to get pumped.theres not a girl who doesnt want a curvy,make your eyes pop out physique.unfortunetly ive seen tooo many sil jobs go bad.id rather have my average size booty than a big ol mess back there.i am thinking about doing actual buttock implants and fat grafting...

CosmicTraveler
05-16-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm glad you decided against it. It looks so gross when it gets all hard... like they have some kind of natural armor in their ass. Like rhinos.
= __=

GroobySteven
05-17-2012, 09:07 AM
ive been tempted so many times to get pumped.theres not a girl who doesnt want a curvy,make your eyes pop out physique.unfortunetly ive seen tooo many sil jobs go bad.id rather have my average size booty than a big ol mess back there.i am thinking about doing actual buttock implants and fat grafting...

WTF?
Post a photo of your ass. I don't know a model with a better ass than you.

t3h EMMA
05-21-2012, 12:25 AM
...however, to use your example, if females stopped glorifying/fawning over dope boys and rappers, and started fawning over intellectuals and 9 to 5'ers, dudes would be some reading, up in the morning on the way to work asses lol...

Not if the Board of Education has anything to say about it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxeez3r_DVU

Humor aside, I dunno why anyone would even think for a second having that kinda stuff directly injected into them, especially when the risks of proper implants are scary enough. It's not reassuring, it sure as hell isn't tempting, and I thanks my lucky stars I do my homework/listen to folks about that kinda thing as it initially felt wrong to me. Anyone who'd give even a smidgen of consideration owing to such a procedure clearly doesn't value such knowledge. One major reason I could never (with genuinely ill intent) bash looks is because not only is it irrelevant in most cases, but I'd feel terrible if it drove somebody to go do.....well that. ::hops off of the soapbox and punts it at all who may be opposed::