PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing happened at the polls!

TVSURFER
11-04-2008, 05:42 PM
I just came from voting and I was surprised to see two t-girls, one who is on this site casting her ballot! She was looking good and very passable! One guy that was standing in front of her kept checking her out every chance he got! So much in fact that he had to be reminded that the line was moving and that he was holding it up! I laughed my ass off, if he only knew!
For all of you who live in the United States, get your asses out there and vote!
:cool:

GroobySteven
11-04-2008, 07:43 PM
I just came from voting and I was surprised to see two t-girls, one who is on this site casting her ballot! She was looking good and very passable! One guy that was standing in front of her kept checking her out every chance he got! So much in fact that he had to be reminded that the line was moving and that he was holding it up! I laughed my ass off, if he only knew!
For all of you who live in the United States, get your asses out there and vote!

I wonder who they voted for?

(joking ... I hope!)

hit_it
11-04-2008, 09:19 PM
who was it?

TVSURFER
11-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Because she was doing her civic duty, which I was glad she did! I am not going to put her out by telling who she is. However, most of the girls actually live in the area in which I live, I see them all the time; in the gas stations, super market and McDonald's when I buy my dog French fries (he loves their fries). They are my neighbors. They know I'm a member of this site and I made a vow to them, not to expose them unless they give me their permission to do so! I think that is only fair, don't you?
Everybody has a right to protect their privacy and reputation, eh?

bxboy1984
11-04-2008, 10:39 PM
lol you too?
I saw a few of the bronx girls from the yum family in line this morning.
but goes to show, they arent succubi or vampires, but normal people that do the same shit we all do (for the most part)

GroobySteven
11-04-2008, 11:39 PM
Everybody has a right to protect their privacy and reputation, eh?

Amen! .........

Ms Remy M
11-05-2008, 12:43 AM
Sat in line for 3 hours in the rain to vote this morning at 6am *sigh* well at least the machine didn't have any problems reading my ballot. ;)

ROC
11-05-2008, 02:43 AM
quick Question.............do They Have To Go By Their Government Names..... Or Do Many Of These Ladies Change Their Names Legally...........

TVSURFER
11-05-2008, 03:18 AM
God Bless America!

GroobySteven
11-05-2008, 05:11 AM
quick Question.............do They Have To Go By Their Government Names..... Or Do Many Of These Ladies Change Their Names Legally...........

Both - many ids still have legal male names - many have changed their names legally and have the relevant government ID's.

TSSexyChanel
11-05-2008, 09:54 AM
I was in line at 6 am for 90 minutes to vote and the fun didnt stop there I had the all exclusive e ticket to grant park where I urshered in a new generation with fellow supportors. Guess I kinda told who I voted for huh?

All of which was captured on video filmed the entire day starting at 4 am when I woke waiting on the polls to open and emailed and called all my friends, family and fans to make sure they were voting.

Michelle Obama is my shero too makes me wanna change my young queer life and become the wife of an influential man. Men in power cause such a stirring in me.