05-25-2012, 09:00 PM
The guy walks free...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/05/newark_man_found_not_guilty_in.html

CosmicTraveler
05-25-2012, 11:00 PM
Not at all surprising.

t3h EMMA
06-01-2012, 01:03 AM
A mess, indeed, although I do agree with a lot the commenters how much events like this scream that if you're gunna hang out let alone get that intimate with somebody, something like that oughta be just as much their business as it is yours. Why? Shock combined with Ignorance in this scenario has hardly ever made for anything pretty. Is trans-panic induced killing justifiable? No. Is trans-panic induced anything justifiable? No. Is it possible? Hells yea. Stranger danger personified.

werwt22
06-01-2012, 12:15 PM
A mess, indeed, although I do agree with a lot the commenters how much events like this scream that if you're gunna hang out let alone get that intimate with somebody, something like that oughta be just as much their business as it is yours. Why? Shock combined with Ignorance in this scenario has hardly ever made for anything pretty. Is trans-panic induced killing justifiable? No. Is trans-panic induced anything justifiable? No. Is it possible? Hells yea. Stranger danger personified.

Very true. That shit is dangerous. Ive had plenty girls that gave me the courtesy to tell me over the phone after we exchanged numbers and thats cool before things have the possibility of going further. I've had a lotta bad situations where I was literally about to pull the panties off and thats when they wanted to speak up. Definitely a big NONO, and to be honest, your (not you specifically) a fucked up person for not telling someone that, b/c thats possibly a "life-changing" scenario for the other guy and possibly a "life-threatening" one for the girl. I dont give a fuck what any of you guys ideals are as far as feeling whether you should tell it or not...people die over this shit and its not a game. There are no martyrs for things like this...just ignorance on both sides.