PDA

View Full Version : Why promote some girls just because they post here?

jigglygmoney
06-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Hey, its not my site so I really dont care, but just wondering. Honestly, I cant think of one girl that posts here on a reg that is worth being promoted thru this site. Sasha Strokes and Luxury would get my vote, but neither post here often. Other sites are guilty of this also. HA went from promoting really hot tgirls to flat out CD's. I mean, if it pretty much looks like a boy, I aint promoting it on my site just because the person posts on a reg. Thats just me. I'm sure Seanchai will disagree, but thats why we all have likes and dislikes.

Ms Remy M
06-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Where is this coming from? I rarely see any individual 'promoting' of a model on this forum (aside from Miss 1000 of course). This site debuts 5-7 girls weekly and all get a pic on the front page of the site. Hardly any of the models are posting on the forum and yet they are still getting their promotion on the front of the site, which is far more important than preaching to the choir in here where you guys are already aware of the models released each week.

GroobySteven
06-13-2012, 08:41 PM
I don't award promotion, I base it on a business decision on what sells.
If a model does participate on a board then it's likely that sales can happen more easily to that persons site, so we tailor it towards them.
I don't know that many BTG's with quality solo sites worth promoting - you'd be better off buying a site with more going on.

I get girls emailing asking me to promote their site but if they don't have regular updates, or the site looks poor quality, I'm not going to waste the traffic. It's business.

jigglygmoney
06-14-2012, 02:04 AM
I don't award promotion, I base it on a business decision on what sells.
If a model does participate on a board then it's likely that sales can happen more easily to that persons site, so we tailor it towards them.
I don't know that many BTG's with quality solo sites worth promoting - you'd be better off buying a site with more going on.

I get girls emailing asking me to promote their site but if they don't have regular updates, or the site looks poor quality, I'm not going to waste the traffic. It's business.

Gotcha Seanchai.