PDA

View Full Version : Where's Trish?

vnda22
11-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Y'all are killin' a brotha! :eek: I've been waiting over a month for one of those Trish updates in the coming soon section, and this week, more frustration. Fortunately, that destiny update made up for it. ;) I'd like to think Trish is next up, but that's been a bust the last couple of weeks so...Remy please save the day!!! How about a few more teaser pics, just to tide a brotha over until her update finally hits the site. Whataya say, man? This is like havin' a bad case of the munchies. I GOTTA HAVE IT!!! :D

ROC
11-06-2008, 12:28 AM
y'all Are Killin' A Brotha! :eek: I've Been Waiting Over A Month For One Of Those Trish Updates In The Coming Soon Section, And This Week, More Frustration. Fortunately, That Destiny Update Made Up For It. ;) I'd Like To Think Trish Is Next Up, But That's Been A Bust The Last Couple Of Weeks So...remy Please Save The Day!!! How About A Few More Teaser Pics, Just To Tide A Brotha Over Until Her Update Finally Hits The Site. Whataya Say, Man? This Is Like Havin' A Bad Case Of The Munchies. I Gotta Have It!!! :d

i'm Feeling You On Destiny, But Trish.....i Don't Know Bro. Nice Bush, But Not That Feminine Enuff 4 My Taste....

andwar
11-07-2008, 12:10 AM
i'm Feeling You On Destiny, But Trish.....i Don't Know Bro. Nice Bush, But Not That Feminine Enuff 4 My Taste.... She is super sexy to me!now I like a girl with a hard body, long as the face is passable!but Trish has to make more of a transition for my taste!:(