PDA

View Full Version : Thankie Men Boys and Ladys...

Mz.Hollie.wood
06-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah Me

Good morning Hollie,

It is nice to hear from you. We would love to get you in for some more content. I would like to get an updated solo shoot as well as a hardcore scene with you.

I look forward to getting your new content up on the site!
Thanks!
PK Vegas

Thankie you all for Voting for me to return Ill see you here soonies

Unisex
06-24-2012, 10:38 PM
Last edited by Ms Remy M; Today at 01:14 PM.

So, Mz. Hollie Wood is really Ms Remy? Hmm...

Ms Remy M
06-25-2012, 12:05 AM
So, Mz. Hollie Wood is really Ms Remy? Hmm...

lol No, simply moderated her post as there was more information posted that isn't proper to display to the general public, especially without her producer (PK Vegas) prior consent. By the way, congrats on the new shoots Mz Hollie Wood! ;)

mick foley
06-25-2012, 03:14 AM
No dissrespect but its something about remy hardcore shoots, I don't too much care for any of the other directors. Its remy has an eye for the scene, the background, the coloring, the shots, I would rather see it shot by remy. I'm sorry hollie wood

Ms Remy M
06-25-2012, 04:08 AM
No dissrespect but its something about remy hardcore shoots, I don't too much care for any of the other directors. Its remy has an eye for the scene, the background, the coloring, the shots, I would rather see it shot by remy. I'm sorry hollie wood

Appreciate the compliment, but some of the other guys really do some stellar stuff, and PK Vegas has had me as a fan for a long time now. Buddy, Frank, Jack Flash, and Blackula (really enjoy his work) all deliver some outstanding productions. I'm always trying to figure out ways to step it up to their level, especially Blackula.