PDA

View Full Version : Kayla BAGGS err umm BIGGS update!!!

kilakali
06-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Kayla has been doing a ton of work since she has been here on the west coast. A few DVD movies coming soon, and from what she told me some real hot stuff. She now has her implants and the 36 D cups look great on her. She is still healing right now, and will be taking a break from the industry for a few months. When she comes back she told me that BTG will get first "dibs" on her new look. I am proud of her she is making a name for herself in this industry..

Kazharlem
06-27-2012, 10:30 PM
Kayla has been doing a ton of work since she has been here on the west coast. A few DVD movies coming soon, and from what she told me some real hot stuff. She now has her implants and the 36 D cups look great on her. She is still healing right now, and will be taking a break from the industry for a few months. When she comes back she told me that BTG will get first "dibs" on her new look. I am proud of her she is making a name for herself in this industry..

Thanks for the info. She is one of my all time favorites.

SHAUN
06-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Kayla was a gorgeous gal right from her first appearance... she can't take a bad pic or vid...

Now she is becoming a truly beautiful woman xx

blue eyed devil

twowaybro
06-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Big fan...cool to hear things are going well for her. Her potential is exponential.

biffso
06-30-2012, 07:24 PM
She is one of my many favs before the boob job can't wait to see those ,does anyone know if she is on twitter?

Ms Remy M
06-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Really happy she has been able to get her implants! Cool girl I enjoyed hanging out with :)

northclayco
08-23-2012, 03:01 PM
She's Is So Beautiful... One of my favs