PDA

View Full Version : btg.com mobile website passcode

johnmagnum
06-28-2012, 12:01 AM
Why can I log into the main page on my smart phone but when I try the mobile version it won't let me log in. I'd the passcode different? Different subscription? What?

Ms Remy M
06-28-2012, 12:33 AM
Why can I log into the main page on my smart phone but when I try the mobile version it won't let me log in. I'd the passcode different? Different subscription? What?

I do believe the mobile version is a different product. You should be able to access the main site just fine from a smart phone though.

GroobySteven
06-28-2012, 08:39 AM
There will be an option to login via the desktop or web version.

johnmagnum
06-28-2012, 12:22 PM
There will be an option to login via the desktop or web version.

What about the pass code?

GroobySteven
06-28-2012, 01:36 PM
You login to the web/desktop version on mobile as usual with your user/pass. If you want access to the special online product you'd have to pay for that (it's farmed out to a different company) but as a member, you can access the main site as usual and all new content should be viewable on most devices.

bujrocks
07-03-2012, 08:44 PM

MOBILE VERSION??? When did that come out and how do you get it???

GroobySteven
07-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If you try to get to Black-Tgirls.com or another Grooby site on a device, it's likely to go to a mobile version. Another company runs this for us and it's charged seperately, it's been tweaked to work on almost all devices.

For those already members of the desktop (main) site, then just scroll down the mobile version until you see something "View Full Web Version".
Go there and login as usual. All newest videos are in MP4 (for about the last year) and should be playable on your device.