PDA

View Full Version : Another Great Find by Remy

Kazharlem
07-03-2012, 10:13 PM
just got back into the BTG website and it appears as if Remy has found another sexy model (Erica) I would love to fly to NYC and pay me a visit. She's not everyone's cup of tea but she is sexy as hell to me.

Remy & Kilakali have got to be two of the best photographers out there. I always look for their shoots when Look at the weekly updates. Just like when I come to the forum I look for their posts and Amber Sky's posts.

vidman
07-04-2012, 04:32 AM
just got back into the BTG website and it appears as if Remy has found another sexy model (Erica) I would love to fly to NYC and pay me a visit. She's not everyone's cup of tea but she is sexy as hell to me.

Remy & Kilakali have got to be two of the best photographers out there. I always look for their shoots when Look at the weekly updates. Just like when I come to the forum I look for their posts and Amber Sky's posts.

Kaz my man, she is BADD. She is definitely my cup of tea! Anyone who knows me knows that I like em slim, petite and sexy!!! Her face is absolutely beautiful. She's a rough ashlar right now. Not a rough ashlar as a woman, but as a model; I can tell by her poses. Give her time and she will be smoother than a baby's ass!

Definitely one to watch!! Great find Rems! Keep em rollin in!

eclectic_co
07-08-2012, 10:52 AM
I could drink her all day. Erica is VERY SEXY!

Quite a beautiful girl!

:cool:

cumshooter69
07-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Erika has "Star Potential" written all over her.

johnmagnum
07-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Erika has "Star Potential" written all over her.

she sure does........very nice face....give her a year or two and she will be a number one contender