PDA

View Full Version : New Show Dead Set

Ms Remy M
11-06-2008, 06:12 PM
I just wanted to recommend a couple tv shows I'm really enjoying right now.

Dead Set - A british show set in Big Brother house with zombies running amuck in the UK and the contestants trying to stay alive. It's Fucking Brilliant!! I despise Reality TV so watching the fans and everyone die is vicariously pleasing, BRAINS!!!!!! LOL

True Blood - Fantastic Vampire show on HBO, I don't miss an episode

Superjail! - A good friend of mine reccomend this and it's great senseless violence, just the way I like it!

House - Brit actor Hugh Laurie and his wit is the best!

The Shield - Final season sadly but I'm sure it's going out with a BANG! Vic is the Man!

Dexter - Serial Killer of killers, this guy is so very awesome, one of Showtimes best shows yet.

Heroes - Need I say more? lol

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Great show with excellent history and mythology to explore. Instantly better than the Terminator 3 movie in my book.

Battlestar Galactica - Patiently waiting for the last 10 episodes....

There are other shows that I really like but if any of these shows stopped in midseason I would likely go on a killing spree.

k.logan
11-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Tru blood!Its a very good show Remy,I cant get in with dexter though its not interesting to me but i tried. What do you think about the dog scene i think that messed up the reality of everything but its a book so hey!;)

Ms Remy M
11-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Tru blood!Its a very good show Remy,I cant get in with dexter though its not interesting to me but i tried. What do you think about the dog scene i think that messed up the reality of everything but its a book so hey!;)

Nah the dog scene is right on course, that was like a 'Finally!' moment to me. It had been hinted a couple times in episodes prior that he was lycanthorpe. It's not the typical hollywood wolf-man, or dog-man as it were, but it'll do. I prefer this visualization of the Lycan opposed, to a campy "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" look, for this show. I will admit that look does work for other shows though. I haven't read the books yet so I'm just going along episode to episode, but this 'True Blood' world is not too different from the 'Anita Blake' series of books which I enjoy very much and also features legal citizen Vampires and Lycans (more animals than just typical wolf form, like this show as well).

DirtySouth
11-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Super Jail all the way!

Co-sign on House and the Shield.

I stopped watching Heroes after the 1st season. It seemed to get a little too perplexed like LOST.

Ms Remy M
11-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Super Jail all the way!

Co-sign on House and the Shield.

I stopped watching Heroes after the 1st season. It seemed to get a little too perplexed like LOST.

I do have to admit that the story was becoming a bit convulted, but the writers are pulling it together finally this season. I'm a comic book geek so I'm biased and will continue to watch regardless though. :D

TVSURFER
11-07-2008, 02:02 AM
After the last episode of "TheWire", everything else on television is pale in comparison! That show was strictly "Red Pill"!
:cool: