PDA

View Full Version : A Little Slice of Heaven

Kazharlem
07-18-2012, 11:49 PM
I just recently ran into BTG model Heaven aka Alyssa Milano in Manhattan. Has anyone here ever spent time with her? I saw her photo & video sets and she appears to be horny as hell, but is that just the "BTG Model" who is horny for the sake of the fans or is that really her? Anyone have any info?

TurboMan
07-19-2012, 02:05 AM
I just recently ran into BTG model Heaven aka Alyssa Milano in Manhattan. Has anyone here ever spent time with her? I saw her photo & video sets and she appears to be horny as hell, but is that just the "BTG Model" who is horny for the sake of the fans or is that really her? Anyone have any info?

Damn..all I can tell ya is..She is Beautiful. Just look at photos 5 & 6.

thegreat1
07-19-2012, 03:20 AM

id have been a talkin', inviting to lunch, our for drinks, movies, 'whatever you wanna do' ass lol

johnmagnum
07-19-2012, 01:08 PM

She is a favorite of mine, just waiting for her to visit Chi town or me to visit NYC.

Oh so fine and when I fuck her, she will be horny as hell!

Kazharlem
07-20-2012, 07:12 PM
id have been a talkin', inviting to lunch, our for drinks, movies, 'whatever you wanna do' ass lol

I did and we did and it was a very enjoyable experience.

DYNACORD
07-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Don't think she's ever been thru Detroit. No info here.

But she has a very nice looking body.:cool:

thegreat1
07-21-2012, 05:16 AM
I did and we did and it was a very enjoyable experience.

Smart man. Very smart