PDA

View Full Version : Black on Black Balls Deep With Madison.

GroobySteven
07-25-2012, 10:02 AM
... on Black-Shemale-Hardcore.com

We brought back Madison from San Francisco whom we haven't seen for a bit and she's been much requested.

Exclusive to Black-Shemale-Hardcore - check it out!

johnmagnum
07-25-2012, 11:43 AM
She is so beautiful. The perfect 10....nobody does it better than Madison.

godivatgirls
07-27-2012, 01:50 AM
... on Black-Shemale-Hardcore.com

We brought back Madison from San Francisco whom we haven't seen for a bit and she's been much requested.

Exclusive to Black-Shemale-Hardcore - check it out!

So Glad you guys brought her back... she was a Cutie when you had her before... Now she lost a little weight... She still thick but has a Killer Body... I hope you guys have more of her...

DYNACORD
07-27-2012, 03:50 AM
WOW! Madison does look wonderful. She definitely takes care of herself.
I think Detroit has some vacancy's here at the moment. LOL!:cool:

nycguy
07-27-2012, 07:11 AM
I know this gonna be taken wrong but good job on getting different male counterparts for the models.

DYNACORD
07-28-2012, 03:26 PM
I know this gonna be taken wrong but good job on getting different male counterparts for the models.

Nothing wrong with that statement. I agree. Just like you don't want to see the same girl all the time, you don't want to see the same partner with her. And everyone looks at the other partner at some point. It's more pleasing to see complimenting couples.

eldebarge
07-30-2012, 07:05 PM
she lost some weight :( but good to see her sexy ass back

andwar
07-31-2012, 04:32 AM
Nothing wrong with that statement. I agree. Just like you don't want to see the same girl all the time, you don't want to see the same partner with her. And everyone looks at the other partner at some point. It's more pleasing to see complimenting couples.First I gotta state that Madison who's a top Fav of mine,looks amazing,and i agree with you both,in a hardcore scene. the scene has more heat when the guy looks up for the task an delivers.its a turn off when the partners a cornball, and is limping his way through the scene:mad: