PDA

View Full Version : VA Girl Question...?

DrDickenstein
11-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Remy or anybody;

Know anything about her? Got a few ads or CL New Orleans past couple days....claims 10. Got a pic but I smell a fake. Goes by Leslie with a 757 number.

MrF
11-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Remy or anybody;

Know anything about her? Got a few ads or CL New Orleans past couple days....claims 10. Got a pic but I smell a fake. Goes by Leslie with a 757 number.

I don't know her, plus I don't give reviews anyway (site policy, you know), but I'd guess the 1st two pics (in clothing) have a 75% chance of being real, and dick pic a 10% chance. Ok, maybe darn near 0%. That's just my CL spidy sense.

DrDickenstein
11-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Uh-huh...I'm thinking the same thing....definitely close to 0%, but much higher for the actual face/body shots...probably real I'm guessing. Just tossing it out there see if anybody can confirm.

Not asking for a review...sexy enuff for me to hook it up and find out for myself....if it's her in the face/body shots. Big dick would b a bonus, but not required.

MrF
11-08-2008, 12:16 AM
It's an interesting question, how does one screen people on CL ? I guess some guys spend time on various review sites, but those don't work well in my town. The best I can do is notice if there are at least 3 different pics of the same person, plus a generally positive tone to the ad. The chances of getting a ripoff deal is so high that I mostly just ignore new opportunities and stick with a few regulars, these days. If I do check out someone new, I commit to the encounter, and if it ends up being a bad deal I just pay up and cut my losses. I guess one could run away if she's Fred Flintstone in a wig, lol. But in that case she's doesn't become a regular, so it balances out.

DrDickenstein
11-08-2008, 01:47 AM
It's an interesting question, how does one screen people on CL ? I guess some guys spend time on various review sites, but those don't work well in my town. The best I can do is notice if there are at least 3 different pics of the same person, plus a generally positive tone to the ad. The chances of getting a ripoff deal is so high that I mostly just ignore new opportunities and stick with a few regulars, these days. If I do check out someone new, I commit to the encounter, and if it ends up being a bad deal I just pay up and cut my losses. I guess one could run away if she's Fred Flintstone in a wig, lol. But in that case she's doesn't become a regular, so it balances out.

Yup sounds about right to me. Do as much sleuthing as possible....pick up the clues if u can find em and go from there. Curiousity gets the best of me sometimes too. Sometimes those "blind dates" turned out good, sometimes not.

Had an amazing time in Dallas not long ago when I called in the blind. It's a crapshoot, can pay off though. Great when it does...nothing worse when it doesn't....lol Chalk it up to the game.

This was the Big D hook-up...cute, toned body, great soft ass,a good 10", UNCUT and that soft full bush I love. Busted off twice for me....can't beat it. But those diamonds in the rough don't seem to last long....for the obvious reasons.

Ms Remy M
11-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Remy or anybody;

Sorry I am just getting to this thread. Yes I know her fairly well. Those are her real pics, not 100% sure about the last one though. She is a tall girl so on an assumption of body proportions I would say she is at least 9 inches and very possibly a real 10 inch girl. If her ad has a 757 area code than that's her. PM me about her and I'll give more details.