PDA

View Full Version : Straight Man Confesses He Had Sex With A Transsexual & Didn't Know.. Then Gets Stole

Rozay
08-05-2012, 05:25 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhDhm8z9H9BKqMXiVm

tsamberskyi
08-05-2012, 08:09 PM
I wish people wouldn't post things like this.It doesn't show us in a positive light.it reinforces peoples fear and notions that we go around tricking men into sleeping with us.it essentially makes us a bad joke -__-

Ms Remy M
08-05-2012, 08:50 PM
I refuse to even click on the link. The simple act of clicking on dumb ass links to these World Star Hip Hop and Media Take Out sites prompts their dumb ideology which rarely (if ever) shows trans-women in a positive light.

Rozay
08-05-2012, 11:44 PM
I wish people wouldn't post things like this.It doesn't show us in a positive light.it reinforces peoples fear and notions that we go around tricking men into sleeping with us.it essentially makes us a bad joke -__-
I'm only trying to shed light on why a lot of Black men that are into trannies try to keep their liking of transexuals a big secret.It's nobodies business sure but you like what you like and if some assholes can't deal wit that fuck em:D

SHAUN
08-06-2012, 12:39 AM
The zombiefied cave-troll that slapped the youngun should either be lobotomized or have his hands cut off b he does more serious damage... And the youngun should stop talking shit and hanging around zombie cave-trolls.

Whenever I see vids on this site (invariably via here) I always muse to myself: Just what IS the African version of "redneck"?....

Oh yeh, I remember ;)

blue eyed devil

Indy24
08-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I'm only trying to shed light on why a lot of Black men that are into trannies try to keep their liking of transexuals a big secret.It's nobodies business sure but you like what you like and if some assholes can't deal wit that fuck em:D

This had more to do with the boy being a pussy than it did with him being a chaser.

Take the guy who stole him and put him in a cell with some Deebo lookin nigga who wants his "cornbread" and see how quick he is to steal somebody then....

People do what you allow.

Unisex
08-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Damn he knocked his afro pick right out of his head.

Rozay
08-08-2012, 10:34 PM
This had more to do with the boy being a pussy than it did with him being a chaser.

Take the guy who stole him and put him in a cell with some Deebo lookin nigga who wants his "cornbread" and see how quick he is to steal somebody then....

that is true

Financier
08-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Well, don't you all call yourselves straight and say that you like "straight" men? Sounds like the stereotype is true.

tsamberskyi
08-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Well, don't you all call yourselves straight and say that you like "straight" men? Sounds like the stereotype is true.

**amber needs to learn to laugh at stupidity**

PlentyGood
08-14-2012, 08:43 PM

If Deebo wants your cornbread the only proper reaction to that is to steal him.

Indy24
08-15-2012, 05:07 AM
If Deebo wants your cornbread the only proper reaction to that is to steal him.

Agreed but when the average person thinks of someone gay they tend to think of Lil Richard or Elton John. Not Deebo.

So the question in this case is would that same guy steal Deebo if it was Deebo who was talking about sex with a tranny?

blacklover
08-16-2012, 08:30 PM
One of those situations where he was chatting shit and realised he should've kept his mouth shut! LOOOL