PDA

View Full Version : Roxie Valez

62des
11-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of her? I think she's hot!

DrDickenstein
11-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Got any reference photos or info?? Name sound familiar but I'm not in Tgirl research mode...feelin lazy.

I know, I know....Chanel if ur reading this, throw me back in detention ASAP!! :cool: lol

62des
11-07-2008, 10:04 PM
http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218&highlight=roxie+valez

She's in this thread posted by kilakali

DrDickenstein
11-07-2008, 10:32 PM
http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218&highlight=roxie+valez

She's in this thread posted by kilakali

Whooaa!! Right up my alley too....somebody drop the 411. Might be time to join up on Joey's...no telling what he had Roxie doing.... :eek:

Kila...what say u??

kilakali
11-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Whooaa!! Right up my alley too....somebody drop the 411. Might be time to join up on Joey's...no telling what he had Roxie doing.... :eek:

Kila...what say u??

I dont have many pics of roxie...video is another story. She is on bgclive approach with caution she can be snappy.

20cm
11-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi to all.
I just wanted to ask if there is any other clip from Roxie Valez besides the Silvera scene. Is there a clip with her in elswhere?

kilakali
11-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi to all.
I just wanted to ask if there is any other clip from Roxie Valez besides the Silvera scene. Is there a clip with her in elswhere?

Roxie has one other video out but its a solo scene on Bob's site. I really like Roxie down to earth and that girl loves to talk your ears off...lol

nycguy
11-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Roxie has one other video out but its a solo scene on Bob's site. I really like Roxie down to earth and that girl loves to talk your ears off...lol

LMAO!!! dont tell me she got to you about your earlier post! :p *picturing her standing over Kali as he's typing*

DYNACORD
11-15-2010, 11:38 PM
Roxie's DICK looks like Chyna's. I may have some new pic's on that subject soon. LOL!

kilakali
11-16-2010, 12:52 AM
LMAO!!! dont tell me she got to you about your earlier post! :p *picturing her standing over Kali as he's typing*

LOL..... I wish she was here she wouldnt be standing over me more like bending over....:p

A few more updated pics of the lovely Roxie.. I would like to see her on here one day. She used to live out here but since moved back home to the miid-west.