PDA

View Full Version : Updates

dieselb
08-14-2012, 08:05 PM
how come the updates have no consitency, its been times, when I come on here 3 weeks in a row and its up before 5 pm, then a couple of times, I came on here and it was up around 3:30 pm. Other times its after 6 pm, couple of times I was off work and it was almost 8 pm and it still wasn't up yet. One time I came on here and it was up a little after midnight. I am just curious as to why this is, other sites seem to have some sort of consitency, I understand some are later, but for some reason black tgirls just be a little off for the most part when it comes to updates.

werwt22
08-14-2012, 08:59 PM
how come the updates have no consitency, its been times, when I come on here 3 weeks in a row and its up before 5 pm, then a couple of times, I came on here and it was up around 3:30 pm. Other times its after 6 pm, couple of times I was off work and it was almost 8 pm and it still wasn't up yet. One time I came on here and it was up a little after midnight. I am just curious as to why this is, other sites seem to have some sort of consitency, I understand some are later, but for some reason black tgirls just be a little off for the most part when it comes to updates.

I'll have to agree on that one, but i think its more so the intro page as opposed to the members page.