PDA

View Full Version : TS Ashley Hunter.......WOW!!!!!

jigglygmoney
08-17-2012, 06:38 PM
I dont know what happened. I remember this girl as what I would call a reluctant top. Meaning she didnt seem to interested in it when she did it, and didnt seem very good at it. But now, http://tsashleyhunter.com/ All I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!! Now she's bangin the hell outta dudes and that ass is phenomenal. She's gonna give Meisha, Sasha Strokes, and Kim Carta a run for their money. When she first started her site, most of her vids were bottom. Her dick also looks like it got bigger. Maybe someone can clear this up for me. Remy???

Ms Remy M
08-17-2012, 07:01 PM
Proportions aside from ass and tits are the same, but she certainly has become a very versatile and beautiful young lady. I just spoke with her today, and am looking forward to eventually bringing her back to the site with some much over due update.

Indy24
08-17-2012, 10:01 PM
I dont know what happened. I remember this girl as what I would call a reluctant top. She's gonna give Meisha, Sasha Strokes, and Kim Carta a run for their money.

They don't even come close...

She mentioned on another site that she was on Media Takeout. But it most not have been by name since I wasn't able to find anything.

Either way, she's a "10" whether Genetic or TS, Top or Bottom.

bibba
08-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Ya !!! Wow!!!!:):):):)

raheme
08-19-2012, 02:20 AM
I'm guessing her tits and ass wasn't the only thing she got surgery on...I remember seeing vids of her years ago and her dick was not big at all.
Not mad at that, shit if you got the money to do it, go for it.

nycguy
08-19-2012, 02:47 AM

She mentioned on another site that she was on Media Takeout. But it most not have been by name since I wasn't able to find anything.

She was on MTO search "hooters" she supposedly works there. its just a pic of her in uniform tho

ty-clone
08-19-2012, 06:20 AM
She was on MTO search "hooters" she supposedly works there. its just a pic of her in uniform tho

i dont think she worked at hooters, she just had the uniform

nycguy
08-19-2012, 12:55 PM

Thats what i was thinking, you know how mto is with facts.

qcutta
08-19-2012, 10:01 PM

Heh, I saw that...but that's isn't anything to brag out since most ppl who commented on her totally dogged her out...MTO is very homo/trans-phobic.

As for her 'dik', well, vacuum pumps can add some girth/length to yo piece at times.

AshleyHunter
10-16-2012, 05:41 AM
WSUP EVERYONE
This is me, ASHLEY HUNTER.... And um i just left google from searching my name and this forum came up lol. Yes it seems some1 at MTO is intrigued by me (which is fine) they also posted another topic of me with lil duval the comedian saying he would fuck me... last week or the week before.

BUT.... ANYWAYYYYY

I thought i would address a couple things, mind u i don't really do the forums because my work, well recent work speaks for its self and i don't have time for every1's opion, theres to many. First and formost when i did my photo shoot with MS REMY i was freshly18, nervous and confused of what i had even got myself into, nope that shoot was not my best and i did not get fully errect like most of you would have liked to see but notice i still snatched "MODEL OF THE MONTH"... hehehe

To get to the POINT, because my phone just rung & i have to go already...... :(
I haven't had any surgery done on my penuis, that comment was absolutely dumb, its not that serious suga. I have grown up, catch the word "grown" in AGE & in BODY. Since then i have also figured out what i enjoy sexually and as of lately I've been enjoying being on Top of things. Since this is a big deal, ever thought it may seem that I'm alot bigger because ur seeing me FULLY ERRECT???? like you haven't seen before. I'm 9"1/2 and i know how to use it www.TsAshleyHunter.com is my free site that i use for advertising purposes & it shows a bit of my skills and how much I've actually "grown".

ANYWHO... Imma post this & then come back and address some people DIRECTLY..... muahs

www.TsAshleyHunter.com
Twitter: @TsAshleyHunter

AshleyHunter
10-16-2012, 05:45 AM

Um... You dont know what your talking about, i actually did work at Hooters & its nothing to brag about.

www.TsAshleyHunter.com

AshleyHunter
10-16-2012, 05:56 AM

Heh, I saw that...but that's isn't anything to brag out since most ppl who commented on her totally dogged her out...MTO is very homo/trans-phobic.

As for her 'dik', well, vacuum pumps can add some girth/length to yo piece at times.

Um.... Sweetie i wasent "dogged out" on that post at all, actually i met alot of interesting BIG people, now the 2nd topic they posted of me week before last with lil duval the comedian commenting on how he would fuck me, i didn't particular care for but hey its EXPOSURE and its exposure for absolutley nothing because im not seeking it and it actually has & is becoming very beneficial, if you know what i mean.

and as for my 9"1/2 piece.... I dont need nor use a vacum pump those things look freakish i would be scared to even put my pretty tool in their and pump it. WTF..... Hell to the NO babe

www.TsAshleyHunter.com

AshleyHunter
10-16-2012, 05:58 AM

Thank you suga....;)

www.TsAshleyHunter.com

AshleyHunter
10-16-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm guessing her tits and ass wasn't the only thing she got surgery on...I remember seeing vids of her years ago and her dick was not big at all.
Not mad at that, shit if you got the money to do it, go for it.

Uhhh... You sound crazie, Im a woman, What i look like going to the surgeon "Uhhh well doc i would like a bigger Penuis".... "How much would that cost?".... Im not a joke or spectacle sweetie, alot of yall are short of brain cells. Stop guessing and assuming boo. Your NOT very good at it, muahs xxxo

www.TsAshleyHunter.com

DYNACORD
10-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Baby! You need to pass thru Detroit sometime real soon. Maybe when the TIGERS go to the World Series. :)

thegreat1
10-16-2012, 04:16 PM
WSUP EVERYONE
This is me, ASHLEY HUNTER.... And um i just left google from searching my name and this forum came up lol. Yes it seems some1 at MTO is intrigued by me (which is fine) they also posted another topic of me with lil duval the comedian saying he would fuck me... last week or the week before.

BUT.... ANYWAYYYYY

I thought i would address a couple things, mind u i don't really do the forums because my work, well recent work speaks for its self and i don't have time for every1's opion, theres to many. First and formost when i did my photo shoot with MS REMY i was freshly18, nervous and confused of what i had even got myself into, nope that shoot was not my best and i did not get fully errect like most of you would have liked to see but notice i still snatched "MODEL OF THE MONTH"... hehehe

To get to the POINT, because my phone just rung & i have to go already...... :(
I haven't had any surgery done on my penuis, that comment was absolutely dumb, its not that serious suga. I have grown up, catch the word "grown" in AGE & in BODY. Since then i have also figured out what i enjoy sexually and as of lately I've been enjoying being on Top of things. Since this is a big deal, ever thought it may seem that I'm alot bigger because ur seeing me FULLY ERRECT???? like you haven't seen before. I'm 9"1/2 and i know how to use it www.TsAshleyHunter.com is my free site that i use for advertising purposes & it shows a bit of my skills and how much I've actually "grown".

ANYWHO... Imma post this & then come back and address some people DIRECTLY..... muahs

www.TsAshleyHunter.com

Y'all den dun pissed her off now lmao.

All i wanna know is do you still bottom or have you become a strict top now? Id respect it, but boy would i be mad lmao.

Anyway, love the new look. You are definitely flawless. You and sasha strokes are the definition of 'bad ass yellow bones' lol.

And thats me on xtube that sent you the message about you being on mediatakeout again. Holler at me sometime.

Prettboy Floyd
10-16-2012, 09:16 PM
All i wanna know is do you still bottom or have you become a strict top now? Id respect it, but boy would i be mad.

This!!! Well????

bxboy1984
10-16-2012, 11:30 PM
3 words to the new ashley
damn, damn, damn

AshleyHunter
10-18-2012, 01:40 PM
y'all den dun pissed her off now lmao.

All i wanna know is do you still bottom or have you become a strict top now? Id respect it, but boy would i be mad lmao.

Anyway, love the new look. You are definitely flawless. You and sasha strokes are the definition of 'bad ass yellow bones' lol.

And thats me on xtube that sent you the message about you being on mediatakeout again. Holler at me sometime.

(Vers Top)... I can Top or Bottom, but my preference is to Top

www.TsAshleyHunter.com

Ms Remy M
10-18-2012, 02:07 PM

www.TsAshleyHunter.com

Welcome back to the forum! :)

tyrone70
10-18-2012, 10:04 PM
I feel bad for the poor lady that had to clean the room the next morning. I don't wanna touch that shit

thegreat1
10-19-2012, 05:59 PM

www.TsAshleyHunter.com

Soooo how bout we get married and you be my bottom since you do a lot of topping in your business. Then your ying will be in agreeance with your yang lol. Just joking.

Thanks for responding. Your an absolute stunner.

thegreat1
10-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Ok, wifey, sasha strokes, saw my post so ima be sleeping on the couch for the next week lol.

I was only paying ms hunter a compliment. Nothing more. *grabs pillow and heads downstairs to the couch*

eclectic_co
10-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Ashely, you are more than a stunner!

:cool:

ty-clone
10-21-2012, 05:57 AM
Um... You dont know what your talking about, i actually did work at Hooters & its nothing to brag about.

www.TsAshleyHunter.com

oh my bad, ashley
well i only wish u was my hostess at hooters, i would have looked at the menu then looked at u & said i rather have any part of ur body in my mouth then whats on this menu. lol

like i told u before ur the most gorgeous women ive ever seen. ur flawless, god gift to every men

bibba
10-22-2012, 09:45 PM
when is the launch of the new site!!!

Handandsom
10-28-2012, 05:47 AM
Since most of you are sucking on her pipe(i almost did too literallyt, lol). I'm going to be the one to say it. Cause the truth is the ole Ashley Hunter was banging in every form and fashion she was hottttttttt. Mind you this is just my opinion but thats how she snagged "girl of the month".
ASH- I loved you as a bottom on your old site. I was a fan but you changed that for me one morning in the NYC. But you were good about it cause you could of got me for some good money but you were definitely the lady that morning so cudos for that. But even before that i believe you made one to many changes for me to your face. Telling by the pics on the new site you agree, but i wish you the best in your transitions.