PDA

View Full Version : Possible New model for grooby sites?

dandykaye
11-08-2008, 05:20 AM
Hi, I am hoping to start modeling for one of the grooby sites and was instructed to see what the response was for me. So here I am and hopefully you will be gentle.

DrDickenstein
11-08-2008, 06:00 AM
Cute n sexi...I think u would be a nice addition here on BTG!! Hopefully others see the same...but don't think ur location has a photographer...?? :(

I'm sure arrangements could be made.....but since I'm not the authority for those deals....see Dirty or Remy or Tony Vee or etc...and good luck!! :)

dandykaye
11-08-2008, 06:02 AM
I am a college student in bloomington,indiana. It is close to indianapolis.

aaronk
11-08-2008, 06:14 AM
go to atlanta and let d.south shoot yer sets....nice lips and skin tone....look forward to seein ya..

ROC
11-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Dark & Lovely.........just Trying To Picture Those Lips Wrapped Around My..........opps My Bad, Was I Thinking Out Loud.........smiling...go For It Boo, Handle Ya Businezz......

Tranfan
11-08-2008, 07:34 AM
U get my vote baby girl! Good luck & hope to be seeing more of U soon!:)

TurboMan
11-08-2008, 11:05 AM
Hi, I am hoping to start modeling for one of the grooby sites and was instructed to see what the response was for me. So here I am and hopefully you will be gentle.

bring it on baby girl.....hope to see ya soon.

TSSexyChanel
11-08-2008, 11:20 AM
I am a college student in bloomington,indiana. It is close to indianapolis.

WERK Gorgeous Midwestern stock you are in my area good luck on everything. I love to see dark cuties.

bibba
11-08-2008, 04:06 PM
yes i do love those pouty lips also!!!:)

GroobySteven
11-08-2008, 09:00 PM
This potential model contacted me yesterday and I asked her to post here as I thought her photos were so cute. She's 18 and a brand new chick!

She's in Indiana and we don't have photographers close though - so going to see if she can make a trip elsewhere.

A lot of potential in this face and body!

:-)

twowaybro
11-09-2008, 01:01 AM
I agree with all those above. You will be a welcome addition to the site. Hopefully, a shoot can be arranged for you soon. Looking forward to viewing you through the lens of one of Black T-Girls' fine photographers.