PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Set Request for Flash

T-Dog
08-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Jack;

How's it going dude? I am T-Dog. I have been watching your shoots of shemales for a few years now on both BTG and Yum, and they have been a great source of my shemale enjoyment. Keep up the great work, man. For a guy who is mostly into ladyboys and newhalfs. BTG is an excellent diversion from the usual time I spend watching the asian material. I give you kudos to all of the sets of Treasure on BTG. I love her and all of her sets. Thanks for the great work. I appreciate it, and I know all of the other members do too.

I do not know if you go into the forums or anything like that, but I have a solo set request for Treasure which I hope you can shoot in the future and post on the BTG site.

My request is nothing out of the ordinary or even a challenge. It is more of a classic type flavor and Treasure is the perfect girl for this BTG solo because she is so hot and exudes the perfect balance of naughty and nice.

So Flash, can you shoot a set of Treasure in the bedroom setting? I would really like to see Treasure in a nice comfy bedroom dressed in lingerie or something really sexy at the beginning. I would then like Treasure to strip completely naked (not even heels). Treasure then lays her naked body down on the bed and proceeds to stroke herself. Laying on her back, Treasure points her she-clit straight up and shoots all of her cum in the air just like in her other sequel sets. Shoot a front perspective of her face and body just like you do so well in Treasure's other sets during her cum scene. That's it.
If Treasure would be cool doing this scene and you could shoot it in the future. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and for reading my forum posting. See you in the next set.

Your member always,

T-Dog:cool: