PDA

View Full Version : Another waste!

blacklover
08-29-2012, 10:23 PM
http://www.advocate.com/crime/2012/08/23/ohio-murder-shines-national-spotlight-lgbt-violence

Rozay
08-30-2012, 04:19 AM
its a shame that certain portions of our society condones killings a person of the lgbt community

SHAUN
08-30-2012, 04:11 PM
From the new report:

The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Projects, along with the Buckeye Region Anti-Violence Organization, is working to determine if gender identity or race were motivators in the crime.

and:

According to a recent report by NCAVP, 87% of reported LGBT hate-murder victims in 2011 were people of color.

Hmmmm, so these fine liberal intellectuals wanna find out if "gender identity" OR "race" were motivators/factors in this crime?...

... Maybe they BOTH were; the victim was possibly selected because of their "gender identity"... and the attacker(s) felt motivated to pick out the victim because of some underlying cultural mindset on their part....?

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich is probably why 87% of reported "LGBT" hate-murder victims in 2011 were (liberal bullshit phrase alert) "people of color"

Another tragic waste of life..... but as long as it's "people of color" killing "people of color" it aint such big news.................. right?

Sickening.

blue eyed devil

Ms Remy M
08-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Another tragic waste of life..... but as long as it's "people of color" killing "people of color" it aint such big news.................. right?

Sickening.

blue eyed devil

What would lead you to make such a statement?

SHAUN
08-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Ummmmm the mindset of about 85% of people?...

The key word - which underlines my feelings and which you didn't highlight - is the word "SICKENING".

So, no... Of course it's not ok for "people of color" to kill other "people of color".... But it kinda seems like it is.

That's what could lead me to make such a statement.

Like I said, "sickening"

blue eyed devil

Ms Remy M
08-30-2012, 11:25 PM
Ummmmm the mindset of about 85% of people?...

The key word - which underlines my feelings and which you didn't highlight - is the word "SICKENING".

So, no... Of course it's not ok for "people of color" to kill other "people of color".... But it kinda seems like it is.

That's what could lead me to make such a statement.

Like I said, "sickening"

blue eyed devil

Actually I should have only highlighted the "...it aint such big news..." part as that is what I really was referring to, sorry.

Ms Remy M
08-30-2012, 11:26 PM
RIP, it is another sad lose.