PDA

View Full Version : China Is A Wild Girl.....

ROC
11-09-2008, 04:53 AM
Mistress China is preparing for a fetish shoot in her studio but her toilet is running so she calls maintenance for the building and tells them she needs a plumber. A short while later John-Boy shows up and tells her he is Superintendant here to look at the toilet to see if they really need a plumber. The poor superintendant finds out quickly that he should never question Mistress China. She forces him to his knees and gives him an up close and personal inspection of the toilet as she forces him to lick the bowl clean and then she helps him wash his face as she holds him under the water and repeatedly flushes the toilet. He thinks his messy ass has saved him, but instead it angers Mistress China who beats him down, forces his head in the toilet and then holds him there making fun of him for stroking his little pink dick while she rubs her massive black cock to full hardness above him.

fp69
11-09-2008, 10:34 AM
I am a member of this site and I love this update China is a natural domiante

DrDickenstein
11-10-2008, 04:25 AM
Is this the China from the TSD scene?? Definitely a HOTTIE and I'm sure I'll check it out at some point....but by the sound of that description, might be a lil extreme for my taste but it's all good...to each his/her own! :cool:

foodman
11-13-2008, 12:40 PM
a true beauty!!!!!!!!!:cool:

nycguy
11-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Licking a toilet? wow!

GroobySteven
11-13-2008, 07:51 PM
According to PK Vegas who shot this, the gimpy guy wasn't too happy ... they'd cleaned the toilet first and he wanted it dirty ....

DrDickenstein
11-13-2008, 10:04 PM
According to PK Vegas who shot this, the gimpy guy wasn't too happy ... they'd cleaned the toilet first and he wanted it dirty ....

DAMN. Now that's some crazy shit! Pun intended.

andwar
11-14-2008, 04:57 AM
Being Dominated And Topped Is Not My Thing!But I Can Appreciate Her For Being Extremely Sexy!

DirtySouth
11-14-2008, 03:45 PM
She surprised me by appearing on TSD. When I shot her, she was very shy. Im glad she's opening up. I think she has a lot of potential.