PDA

View Full Version : Instagram

SlickShawty
09-06-2012, 04:18 AM
Can anybody recommend some good ladies to follow on there?

raheme
09-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Can anybody recommend some good ladies to follow on there?

Is it cool to follow someone you don't know personally on instagram? I thought the whole idea behind instagram was to make it more personal/intimate than say...facebook or twitter? I could be wrong.

Ms Remy M
09-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Is it cool to follow someone you don't know personally on instagram? I thought the whole idea behind instagram was to make it more personal/intimate than say...facebook or twitter? I could be wrong.

Instagram is now owned by Facebook, so more of the same. I've yet to use Instagram, but I've read about it from photogs, and they like following other photogs they may not know personally to explore technique and things like that. Many of the initial users of Instagram were complaining about the Facebook purchase and how it will be degraded by it's effect and are jumping ship to other photo services, though many are holding out to see just how much of an imprint Facebook will make on their beloved service. :cool:

SlickShawty
09-12-2012, 03:53 AM

Yea I see where you are going with that. But hey, the celebs are on there and people look at and comment on their pictures daily. Its certain girls' pics I would love to see.