PDA

View Full Version : She Is Absolutely "lovley"

ROC
11-09-2008, 04:59 AM
Mistress Lovley is a sadist. Come into her dungeon and watch as she puts Jarett through the paces. She works through all of her toys including butt plugs, riding crops, large disciplinarian black leather straps, ball gags, etc. And she is not one to be satisfied just using toys on her submissive bottom boys. She uses her own large hard cock to ream out their mouths and asses. Are you ready for a trip into Mistress Lovley's dungeon?

BRO. IS OWNED IN THAT LAST PIC..... LOL

Ms Remy M
11-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Mistress Lovley is a sadist. Come into her dungeon and watch as she puts Jarett through the paces. She works through all of her toys including butt plugs, riding crops, large disciplinarian black leather straps, ball gags, etc. And she is not one to be satisfied just using toys on her submissive bottom boys. She uses her own large hard cock to ream out their mouths and asses. Are you ready for a trip into Mistress Lovley's dungeon?

BRO. IS OWNED IN THAT LAST PIC..... LOL

LMAO, when I 1st looked at that last pic, a scene from the movie "The Midnight Meat Train" popped into my head (pun intended), dude looks like he getting fucked so hard his eyes are gonna pop out. Anyone seen the movie yet? 1 of the best Clive Barker movies yet

boogiebo
11-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Now thats 1 crazy ass movie, I actually tried eating lunch watching it. Do u think I suceeded? ........ Hell no 2 damn gory but my kinda movie!