PDA

View Full Version : Our girl honey fox

ROC
09-10-2012, 04:36 AM
Beautiful latina Model Honey with carmel skin, Hazel eyes, 5'9 135lbs, nice round derriere, and a huge 9.5 in surprise! I am fully versatile and fully functional!

I am only booking appointments 9/8- 9/12

I am 100% real check out my youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/honeyfox2010?feature=mhee (http://www.youtube.com/user/honeyfox2010?feature=mhee)

THANK YOU
Honey FoX
415 506 9229

DYNACORD
09-10-2012, 11:26 AM
She's always had a sexy look.

But, there's some more ridiculous Tatoos. What gives ladies?

Mr_Chocolick
09-10-2012, 12:29 PM
She's out here in Dallas visiting

tsamberskyi
09-10-2012, 04:10 PM
She's always had a sexy look.

But, there's some more ridiculous Tatoos. What gives ladies?

What's ridiculous about a Buddha tattoo? Its allot better than some of the ghetto stupid stuff I see on people.i'm sure it has some significant meaning to her and fits her personal aesthetic.the tatt looks well done and looks awesome.
As with most things in life people do things because it pleases them (or at least they should).

Ms Remy M
09-10-2012, 08:44 PM
I agree, I love the tat, looks really good with awesome coloring!

DYNACORD
09-11-2012, 02:55 AM
What's ridiculous about a Buddha tattoo? Its allot better than some of the ghetto stupid stuff I see on people.i'm sure it has some significant meaning to her and fits her personal aesthetic.the tatt looks well done and looks awesome.
As with most things in life people do things because it pleases them (or at least they should).

You are right about the ghetto tats that people get. I'm gonna bet that Buddha has no significance whatsoever. I also disagree with the you on how good it looks on her and the quality. Just our opinions after all.

anonymoussonny
09-15-2012, 12:55 AM
Dyna...I agree.

I thinks tats are extraneous, at best. IMHO

I love 'Beautiful Skin', try listening to Ceelo Green's version of the song and tell me why you need tattoo's, I'm just sayin'...:confused:

kilakali
09-15-2012, 03:22 AM
You are right about the ghetto tats that people get. I'm gonna bet that Buddha has no significance whatsoever. I also disagree with the you on how good it looks on her and the quality. Just our opinions after all.
Honey Foxx is a devot Buddhist.