PDA

View Full Version : just 4 pics (dont know her name)

pipeahoe
09-11-2012, 10:04 PM
but she thick as f*ck tho....the tats are a turn on when ur in the mood for it. i bet she can deepthroat doe

werwt22
09-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Most def thick. Nobody has a name?

DYNACORD
09-13-2012, 02:47 AM
She's cute and thick for sure. But I don't get it. She can spend all that money on Tatoos but she still has 2 gold teeth.Come on now. What century is this. Not trying to put her down but I haven't seen that since the 70's. And certainly not on a girl of any substance. :eek:

GroobySteven
09-13-2012, 09:40 AM
She's cute and thick for sure. But I don't get it. She can spend all that money on Tatoos but she still has 2 gold teeth.Come on now. What century is this. Not trying to put her down but I haven't seen that since the 70's. And certainly not on a girl of any substance. :eek:

She has a crucifix on her face ... "girl of any substance" ?

werwt22
09-13-2012, 03:16 PM

I'm cool wit the teeth. Long as they're not missing lol. The bangs were the only thing I wasn't a big fan of

DYNACORD
09-14-2012, 11:53 AM
She has a crucifix on her face ... "girl of any substance" ?

I didn't get your point on this one.

anonymoussonny
09-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Whoa Dyna...lol To each his own.

That's a Down South thing, especially in the Dirty Dirty! I actually like the gold's if they are tasteful. That of course is a regional thing and has been that way all my life! Relatives & friends in families have them all over. I too used to wear gold caps as a social statement during Daytona Beach Week, LONG AGO!!! lol :cool: They do lots of things specific to regional areas...

DYNACORD
09-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Whoa Dyna...lol To each his own.

That's a Down South thing, especially in the Dirty Dirty! I actually like the gold's if they are tasteful. That of course is a regional thing and has been that way all my life! Relatives & friends in families have them all over. I too used to wear gold caps as a social statement during Daytona Beach Week, LONG AGO!!! lol :cool: They do lots of things specific to regional areas...

I understand all that. Guess I just don't see the need to stay in the past. For sure (each his own) I wasn't meaning to put the girl herself down.

aaronk
09-18-2012, 08:46 PM
she got a tattoo of the jacksonville skline on her back too...she in miami..hit the skreets and you can find her

DYNACORD
09-18-2012, 09:34 PM
she got a tattoo of the jacksonville skline on her back too...she in miami..hit the skreets and you can find her

Holy Shit!!!!:eek:

aaronk
09-26-2012, 06:02 AM
she got a slim fine cousin who works out there too and is a hot bottom!!