PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Baaaccckkk lol

thegreat1
09-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Nah, just joking. Im here with a question for Seanchai (or anyone else than can help).

Seanchai, what's the contact person for your photog in Atlanta? I know a girl, a good one, that's looking to get in the industry. She's verse and open to solo's and hardcores (dudes or other ts).

If necessary, i can send you a few pics. Thanks.

GroobySteven
09-13-2012, 06:36 PM
We don't have one just yet but I'm working on one right now - hopefully he'll pan out right away and we'll be able to shoot more girls in Atl.
Thanks

thegreat1
09-13-2012, 06:53 PM
We don't have one just yet but I'm working on one right now - hopefully he'll pan out right away and we'll be able to shoot more girls in Atl.
Thanks

Any close to there? Im sure she'll travel if the income exceeds to expense. She might just have to do solo's and a hardcore in one trip. Trust me, she goes hard on the hardcore side lol

GroobySteven
09-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Any close to there? Im sure she'll travel if the income exceeds to expense. She might just have to do solo's and a hardcore in one trip. Trust me, she goes hard on the hardcore side lol

Closest is Ft.Lauderdale.

thegreat1
09-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks. I'll let her know

thegreat1
09-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Seanchai, she said she'd be willing to make the trip to ft lauderdale. Whats the photogs info so i can forward it to her

GroobySteven
09-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Seanchai, she said she'd be willing to make the trip to ft lauderdale. Whats the photogs info so i can forward it to her

Can she contact me directly with photos and info please!
Thanks

admin@grooby.com

Ms Remy M
09-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Welcome back!

thegreat1
09-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Can she contact me directly with photos and info please!
Thanks

admin@grooby.com

Seanchai, she said she submitted her pics and info yesterday and got a response. Thanx.