PDA

View Full Version : TS Madison aka bigdickbitch

fp69
11-09-2008, 09:54 AM
I'm curious does anyone know if she has a myspace and also has she ever appeared on BTG? I think she is one of the sexiest woman around besides Sheeba and Katie Coxx...

DrDickenstein
11-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Yup...on BTG under the name Tambry. Definitely a big dick bitch!!! :p

kilakali
11-10-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm curious does anyone know if she has a myspace and also has she ever appeared on BTG? I think she is one of the sexiest woman around besides Sheeba and Katie Coxx...

You can reach her on bgclive under the same name. She is a cool girl if you talk to her right.

DirtySouth
11-10-2008, 01:14 PM
You can reach her on bgclive under the same name. She is a cool girl if you talk to her right.

I agree. I've known her personally and we've worked together since I started in this industry. Once you break past her defense, she's a cool girl. Don't look for her to do a BTG update though.

fp69
12-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Good looking on the the info on Madison..I always found her attractive because she is a straight up freak.....

eldebarge
12-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Good looking on the the info on Madison..I always found her attractive because she is a straight up freak.....

yeah i agree....i love seeing her in action....esp scenes where she gets it doggy style....i dont see how those dudes last so long.