PDA

View Full Version : Chanel monroe

ROC
10-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Chanel Monroe is a gorgeous newcomer with a sexy body, natural tits, a firm ass and a delicious cock!;)

vidman
10-10-2012, 11:43 PM
chanel monroe is a gorgeous newcomer with a sexy body, natural tits, a firm ass and a delicious cock!;)

ditttttooooooooo!!

thegreat1
10-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Nice. Love those big nipples

johnmagnum
10-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Too bad the video sucked. Over 11 minutes of watching her twirl around in her bikini?

Get real............

But she is fine though!

DYNACORD
10-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Sexy look!

eclectic_co
10-13-2012, 02:52 PM
I bet Miss Monroe will go places. She has the looks!

Here is hoping she does not overdo the cosmetic adjustments!

:cool:

milkman1
10-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Too bad the video sucked. Over 11 minutes of watching her twirl around in her bikini?

Get real............

But she is fine though!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

chanelmonroe
10-15-2012, 04:28 AM
Thanks so much everyone for the love! I will take everything you all say in good stride to give people what they want to see! This is only the beginning...stay tuned and thanks oh so much again!!!

Ms Remy M
10-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Thanks so much everyone for the love! I will take everything you all say in good stride to give people what they want to see! This is only the beginning...stay tuned and thanks oh so much again!!!

Welcome to the forum! :)

eclectic_co
10-16-2012, 11:01 AM
Welcome aboard Chanel!

You're beautiful and look like you know you way around the front of a camera. Really great to have you on the forum!

Welcome again.

chanelmonroe
10-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Welcome aboard Chanel!

You're beautiful and look like you know you way around the front of a camera. Really great to have you on the forum!

Welcome again.

Thank you love!

chanelmonroe
10-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome aboard Chanel!

Welcome again.

ditttttooooooooo!!

Thank you both!!

chanelmonroe
10-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

thanks Ms Remy!

b_roc
10-23-2012, 10:48 PM
FYI. She has a page on BGC, and she is down to earth.

Handandsom
10-28-2012, 05:51 AM
Don't yall miss the "personals" section that use to be on the site..... That was the bomb fo real. It was like you look at the pics and set the fantasy in play then went to the personals got the digits and made its happen. Miss those days! Ahhhhhhhh

TurboMan
10-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Don't yall miss the "personals" section that use to be on the site..... That was the bomb fo real. It was like you look at the pics and set the fantasy in play then went to the personals got the digits and made its happen. Miss those days! Ahhhhhhhh

Yes Yes you got that right..nothing comes close.

chanelmonroe
11-04-2012, 03:21 PM
FYI. She has a page on BGC, and she is down to earth.

thank you i try my best to be lol

twowaybro
11-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Love these shots of this gorgeous sista.

vidman
11-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Love these shots of this gorgeous sista.

Hell yeah Two Way. Look at the legs on her!!! My Gawd!!!! She is fine as hell and the thing about it is she don't even know it yet. She is just as down to earth and nice as can be. I love a woman who looks good on the outside and the inside. Makes her that much more attractive!!!! Go Chanel Go!!

chanelmonroe
11-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Hell yeah Two Way. Look at the legs on her!!! My Gawd!!!! She is fine as hell and the thing about it is she don't even know it yet. She is just as down to earth and nice as can be. I love a woman who looks good on the outside and the inside. Makes her that much more attractive!!!! Go Chanel Go!!

Vidman you are just too kind thank you sexy! I really enjoyed talking with you!! I'm looking forward to many more conversations. Kisses

vidman
11-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Vidman you are just too kind thank you sexy! I really enjoyed talking with you!! I'm looking forward to many more conversations. Kisses

You are a dynamic woman Chanel.;)

mudman
11-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Great nipples!!!

chanelmonroe
11-06-2012, 05:28 AM

Great nipples!!!

thank you love!

thegreat1
11-06-2012, 03:11 PM
I just wanna be buddy woods. That facial expression you had would have been totally different lol. That little tight hole would have looked completely different in the 2nd part of that video lmao

chanelmonroe
11-21-2012, 02:19 PM
I just wanna be buddy woods. That facial expression you had would have been totally different lol. That little tight hole would have looked completely different in the 2nd part of that video lmao

lol gotcha

chanelmonroe
11-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Good morning guys!

thegreat1
11-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Good morning guys!

You're in ATL right?

chanelmonroe
11-21-2012, 06:08 PM
You're in ATL right?

yes I am babe

james7
11-21-2012, 07:05 PM
dam you look too fucking good i can't believe i didnt know about this thread...my type too all feminine and good looking..... that picture with you in that robe i had to right click save as on that for later tonight lol

chanelmonroe
11-21-2012, 10:31 PM
dam you look too fucking good i can't believe i didnt know about this thread...my type too all feminine and good looking..... that picture with you in that robe i had to right click save as on that for later tonight lol

lol aww thanks babe yeah thats the "everyday me" lol....your compliments are apperciated love!

vidman
11-22-2012, 12:59 AM
Good morning guys!

Some lucky guy is gonna have you one day Ms. Chanel. There is just something about you that says "different." You're not the typical girl. You exude class and confidence and it is quite sexy love. I feel like I know you and have spent time with you. I can only hope that will happen some day. Since we are both in the ATL, maybe our paths will cross. Would you be interested in that? (Be nice)

chanelmonroe
11-22-2012, 03:41 AM
Some lucky guy is gonna have you one day Ms. Chanel. There is just something about you that says "different." You're not the typical girl. You exude class and confidence and it is quite sexy love. I feel like I know you and have spent time with you. I can only hope that will happen some day. Since we are both in the ATL, maybe our paths will cross. Would you be interested in that? (Be nice)

Why thank you love! Yes Im sure my prince charming is out there some where ready to love and cherish me and yes although Im no superhero I try to break stereotypical norms placed on my community the best way I know how (i.e. graduating school last week)! As far as me being in ATL sure lets meet up and grab a bite or whatever and chat soon love.

vidman
11-22-2012, 05:42 AM
Why thank you love! Yes Im sure my prince charming is out there some where ready to love and cherish me and yes although Im no superhero I try to break stereotypical norms placed on my community the best way I know how (i.e. graduating school last week)! As far as me being in ATL sure lets meet up and grab a bite or whatever and chat soon love.

I just fell in love all over again. The first time was your first video shoot. To know that your personality and inner appeal is just as beautiful as your aesthetic appeal makes you that much more attractive. I think I'll go and look at wedding rings tomorrow. ;)

chanelmonroe
11-22-2012, 01:43 PM
I just fell in love all over again. The first time was your first video shoot. To know that your personality and inner appeal is just as beautiful as your aesthetic appeal makes you that much more attractive. I think I'll go and look at wedding rings tomorrow. ;)

lol aww you are too kind love...hopefully you are just as charming, caring and kind hearted in person....happy thanksgiving...hope to see you soon!

OneDose
11-27-2012, 12:08 AM
A mouth watering beauty and a personality just as gorgeous. I'm a forever admirer and fan.

4mystuffin
11-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Chanel is beyond gorgeous!! I am gonna be in Atlanta for a couple of days just after new years I would love the opportunity to spend a little time together be able to see your beauty in person!! The picture in the towel is fantastic by the way.

chanelmonroe
12-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Chanel is beyond gorgeous!! I am gonna be in Atlanta for a couple of days just after new years I would love the opportunity to spend a little time together be able to see your beauty in person!! The picture in the towel is fantastic by the way.

Thank you babe and sure just send me a private message on my profile and we could link up as long as its pre planned! Thanks again for the love and support suga! xoxo

TurboMan
12-21-2012, 09:50 PM
Chanel Monroe is a gorgeous newcomer with a sexy body, natural tits, a firm ass and a delicious cock!;)

Heeyy Ms.Monroe is in Augusta Ga for 2 days Friday and Sat.

chanelmonroe
12-23-2012, 06:28 AM
Heeyy Ms.Monroe is in Augusta Ga for 2 days Friday and Sat.

*blows a kiss at TurboMan* thanks love i'm in ATL now next stop Miami/Ft Lauderdale for new yrs!

chanelmonroe
01-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Happy 2013 guys!...stay tuned ;)

Thatdude10
01-10-2013, 06:39 AM
Ms. Monroe you are one of the most mouth watering women i have ever seen seriously! I've met some sexy ass females in my line of work but you baby are where its at! Keep it up you are the beginning of a new era of TS women!If you ever come to Philly I'll spoil you rotten:cool:.... Be easy---1

bigmike
01-12-2013, 07:17 AM
Sexy as hell with a bright future. We have good photographers on this site but they get too excited and forget about what the public wants to see. We don't want to see all POV videos, thats played out. We want to see POV, then back up and look from a whole body angle with their dick hard. Its obvious how Joey Silvera got famous back in the days and now he's changed and his videos suck. I'm taking a class now so get it right before I come.

chanelmonroe
01-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Ms. Monroe you are one of the most mouth watering women i have ever seen seriously! I've met some sexy ass females in my line of work but you baby are where its at! Keep it up you are the beginning of a new era of TS women!If you ever come to Philly I'll spoil you rotten:cool:.... Be easy---1

Thank you "Thatdude10" That means a lot and I will actually be in Philly on Feb 1st. due to a prior booking and I had planned on staying a few days so I'm sure we could link up....kisses until then and thanks again love

chanelmonroe
01-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Sexy as hell with a bright future. We have good photographers on this site but they get too excited and forget about what the public wants to see. We don't want to see all POV videos, thats played out. We want to see POV, then back up and look from a whole body angle with their dick hard. Its obvious how Joey Silvera got famous back in the days and now he's changed and his videos suck. I'm taking a class now so get it right before I come.

Thanks love "bigmike" ;)

anonymoussonny
01-13-2013, 05:02 AM
Flawless...:o

Thatdude10
01-14-2013, 01:37 AM
Happy 2013 guys!...stay tuned ;)

had to see this pic again! do you have a twitter or instagram? I try to stay away from the whole BGC thing lol but no doubt we can definitely get up Ms. Monroe when you get here...I'll send you my info in a message! Is it bad that you have this grown ass man excited? :cool: Oh yeah I love that you are passable and womanly and I've heard through the grapevine you have a great attitude too!....lata Ms. Monroe..1

Bspecial
01-17-2013, 05:04 AM
Ms Monroe,you are doing the damm thing,keep up the great work!:p

ROC
01-18-2013, 10:46 PM
chanel is the truth... Sexy as hell!

chanelmonroe
01-19-2013, 07:27 AM
Thank you all sooooooooo much! The love is definitely appreciated! I hope everyone is having a awesome 2013 thus far....any city request just continue to inbox me! #doublekisses

Thatdude10
02-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Where oh where is Ms. Monroe? I saw her in Philly and she is freaking beautiful the pics aren't justice at all....and guys she had no make up on it blew me away...any updates on her???? I lost her info.....

chanelmonroe
03-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Where oh where is Ms. Monroe? I saw her in Philly and she is freaking beautiful the pics aren't justice at all....and guys she had no make up on it blew me away...any updates on her???? I lost her info.....

hey babe im rarely on here to check messages like that but you can add my bgc page i check it sort of often....chanelmonroe on there....thanks for the love babe hope to see you again soon and heres the pic you wanted from my birthday last week since we lost contact lol talk to you soon #doublekisses