View Full Version : Based on looks rate from 1-10

Rozay
10-11-2012, 05:44 PM
rate both based on looks

GroobySteven
10-11-2012, 09:57 PM
rate both based on looks

Let's not.
They both look fine - we don't need to rate one over the other. This site is for the celebration of Black transgenders.

Rozay
10-12-2012, 02:36 AM
Let's not.
They both look fine - we don't need to rate one over the other. This site is for the celebration of Black transgenders.

I didnt mean 2 ask which one looks better im just asking for people 2 rate them separately

johnmagnum
10-12-2012, 03:36 AM
That's Mya, at least as i know here (the first chick with the yellow high heels on)...nice sexy, cool chocolate cutie pie, very passable too!

GroobySteven
10-12-2012, 11:02 AM
I didnt mean 2 ask which one looks better im just asking for people 2 rate them separately

Why?.......

werwt22
10-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Why?.......

its all in good fun bruh. Both of them are sexy and im sure neither will get a bad rating. its no different your 5 star rank we vote on for the main website.

vidman
10-13-2012, 03:31 AM
Well since I'm a big fan of the slimmer sexier girl, I think she is hot. I give her a 7ish. She's hot to me. Beauty is in the eye of who.............?

Rozay
10-13-2012, 07:26 AM
its all in good fun bruh. Both of them are sexy and im sure neither will get a bad rating. its no different your 5 star rank we vote on for the main website.

Right 100%

GroobySteven
10-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Right 100%

Completely different and your agreement shows what kind of douchebaggery you started the thread for.
The rating system across the sites is not only anonymous but across 100's of models. You are wanting to put 2 girls up head to head based on these few mediocre photos.

Why don't you put your photos up first Rozay and let us rate you?

vidman
10-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Oh those are two different girls?? :eek: I didn't know. All 3 pictures look like the same person to me. Well I guess that means they are both 7ish in my book since I didn't know they were 2 different. There.....a tie.

eclectic_co
10-13-2012, 03:12 PM
seanchai,

I both agree with you and disagree.

First let me say I celebrate the beauty and mystery of both of these ladies!

Both ladies are GORGEOUS, even in these "mediocre photos" and I would like to see more! As for Rozay's, I think he is just trying to get barometer on if other guys here like what he likes. I don't think he was involved in "douchebaggery", just struggling with group identification.

:cool:

Completely different and your agreement shows what kind of douchebaggery you started the thread for.
The rating system across the sites is not only anonymous but across 100's of models. You are wanting to put 2 girls up head to head based on these few mediocre photos.

Rozay
10-14-2012, 05:53 AM

Wow is not that serious man and of if was enuff girls on Here I would put up pics of me 2 rate

tsamberskyi
10-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Wow is not that serious man and of if was enuff girls on Here I would put up pics of me 2 rate

well im a girl so put up the pic and let me rate you sugga ;)

GroobySteven
10-14-2012, 10:20 PM

Ok douchebaggery might be a bit strong - but putting two girls photos up here and asking to rate them, is going head to head.
Do what our friend ROC does, just throw the photos of one of the girls up and ask what you think of her.

qcutta
10-15-2012, 10:16 PM
I think you guys are fussing over petty sh*t...you all sound worse than some catfighting TS's!

As for the topic, well, they are just OK, based on those pics IMO. The first in the yellow gets a 7, and the other maybe a 6.5.

Now seanchai and rozay post pics so the TS's can rate them! ;)

anonymoussonny
10-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Douchebaggery= uproarious laughter:D:D:D:D:D:D