PDA

View Full Version : Who here watches Sons of Anarchy?

Rozay
10-26-2012, 03:30 AM
its my favorite:D

milkman1
10-26-2012, 04:53 AM
its my favorite:D

I DO.... One of my favs as well!!!!:cool:

GroobySteven
10-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Yep - it's funny because Jax is from my home town but nobody would realise he's not American.

DYNACORD
10-26-2012, 11:50 AM
I watch it when I can. It;s good. Person of Interest is better, I think.

Ms Remy M
11-01-2012, 12:03 AM
I love Sons Of Anarchy and never miss an episode! It has been great following this cast of characters though of course Jax and Chibs are my favs. I've found it truly interesting how Jax has taken strides to be more like his father and turn the club back to his father's vision. Yet he is slowly falling more in line with Clay's manipulative and "damn the club, I'm doing this for me" stance.

Yep - it's funny because Jax is from my home town but nobody would realise he's not American.

I've actually been a fan of Charlie Hunnam since "Green Street Hooligans" and "Children of Men". I'm also looking forward to viewing him in "Frankie Go Boom" with another actor I really like Chris O'Dowd and Guillermo Del Toro's "Pacific Rim" where he will star with SoA's Ron Perlman.

I watch it when I can. It;s good. Person of Interest is better, I think.

I really have been enjoying Person Of Interest, the Nolan clan is really nothing to mess with when it comes to excellent storytelling. :cool:

Indy24
11-02-2012, 02:37 AM
It's one of my top 5 t.v shows.

Who else has notice Jax kill ratio quadruple this season....?

I guess being boss you've gotta meet a 1 kill/one beat down per episode quota.