PDA

View Full Version : Do you find xdressers hot?

Rozay
10-26-2012, 03:37 AM
I really dont about most dont do nothing for me but after finding out that TS dream is an crossdresser got me pondering this question(also Infamous aka Kim carta one of da hottest ever she is a crossdresser also) I want to hear your opinions

ROC
10-26-2012, 03:38 AM
na bro.. The more feminine the better...

werwt22
10-26-2012, 04:48 AM
Depends. Some crossdressers could pass as TS. Thats the grey area i used to speak of. There are no absolutes. You like what you like. I dont like XD in all honesty, but every now and then you cross that one that has so much potential that you wish they were teh real deal.

GroobySteven
10-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Some xdressers look better than TS's. Transsexuality is in the mind - not the body.

chubbychaser
10-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Yea dude she is a crossdresser, check this site out... http://www.dlclassifieds.com/profile.php?32

chubbychaser
10-26-2012, 06:41 PM
I don't know man...if you say you a ts, then you should be a ts ALLLLLLL YEAR ROUND!! I've seen videos with kim karta AS A THUG, i don't even like watching her videos any more knowing she could be a thug or a guy like me. Not talking gender wise, mentally wise. Because i like tgirls with a cock, but they can't be a dude like me. I KNOW WHAT TS ARE GENDER WISE... Fuck it just put it like this , i don't like anything masculine

Indy24
10-28-2012, 04:30 AM
I really dont about most dont do nothing for me but after finding out that TS dream is an crossdresser got me pondering this question(also Infamous aka Kim carta one of da hottest ever she is a crossdresser also) I want to hear your opinions Can't deny initial attraction and honestly the crazy thing is that some of them look better than those who claimed to be transitioning for years.

My main drawback is that I'm attracted to women 24/7.

So I can't take a person serious who's only working at being female part time.

Indy24
10-28-2012, 04:46 AM
I don't know man...if you say you a ts, then you should be a ts ALLLLLLL YEAR ROUND!! I've seen videos with kim karta AS A THUG, i don't even like watching her videos any more knowing she could be a thug or a guy like me. Not talking gender wise, mentally wise. Because i like tgirls with a cock, but they can't be a dude like me. I KNOW WHAT TS ARE GENDER WISE... Fuck it just put it like this , i don't like anything masculine

Kim Karta is more Lafayette of True Blood than she is Serena Williams. Though it's obvious that she's comfortable being somewhere in the middle.

Handandsom
10-28-2012, 04:50 AM
Some do look better than others, Infamous is better in my opinion. don't quite remember Dream

bad2nice
04-25-2016, 04:36 AM
main reason I love this site

andwar
04-27-2016, 06:50 AM
I'm attracted to feminine Bottoms and Tops, who do it cause its more lucrative for biz,but they really like to be Topped.But i must admit there are quite a few CD's who have amazing make-up skills and a great sense of style, meaning outfits and shoes on and off this site. They put some BTG's tp shame.

Larryp
04-28-2016, 04:09 PM
I prefer TS women. But, a good looking cross dresser is a good looking woman to me. Kim Carta is hot, hot, hot in my book.....