PDA

View Full Version : Remy :)

OneDose
10-31-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm dying to see how good Remy looks. All I ever see is a silhouette of you in the backgrounds of filming. By me posting this, I mean no disrespect of any kind...just admiring from afar.

Ms Remy M
10-31-2012, 11:28 PM
lol I think I've utterly failed if you are staring at my silhouette instead of the model I'm filming. Regardless, I'm around on various social networks *blah* I may get around to posting a pic for my avatar on this forum eventually. :p

werwt22
11-01-2012, 12:07 AM
I had a dirty joke but i'll leave it alone LOL.

Ms Remy M
11-01-2012, 12:14 AM
I had a dirty joke but i'll leave it alone LOL.

I'm firmly in the "gallows humor" department, so I'm game for any joke provided it's actually funny... ;)

mick foley
11-03-2012, 08:02 AM
We saw remy before, on the cane (r.I.p) tribute on youtube.

nycguy
11-04-2012, 03:30 AM
Saw Remy before that! Way back in the old forum days;)

OneDose
11-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Sorry if I made you feel some type of way. I didn't disregard your work at all, just caught an interest and flew with it.

tglover
11-05-2012, 01:04 AM
Remy you actually date? I don't know you but I have admired you from afar I admit...but all your post tend to lean towards not even considering "dating". I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I have to admit it was something I often hoped would come up to squash the preconceived. :o

tsamberskyi
11-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Lmaooo.......

Ms Remy M
11-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Sorry if I made you feel some type of way. I didn't disregard your work at all, just caught an interest and flew with it.

lol no worries, I wasn't really taking it that seriously.

Ms Remy M
11-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Remy you actually date? I don't know you but I have admired you from afar I admit...but all your post tend to lean towards not even considering "dating". I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I have to admit it was something I often hoped would come up to squash the preconceived. :o

...what do you mean by "date"? :confused: Your use of quotations leads me to wonder if your wording has some 'other' implication. Now, as far as going out for drinks, dinner, and a movie. Sure, provided the menu consists of Long Pork, Blood Sausages, and other delicious items and I can hold a decent conversation with a person, I may be game. :cool:

Kazharlem
11-06-2012, 01:28 AM
...what do you mean by "date"? :confused: Your use of quotations leads me to wonder if your wording has some 'other' implication. Now, as far as going out for drinks, dinner, and a movie. Sure, provided the menu consists of Long Pork, Blood Sausages, and other delicious items and I can hold a decent conversation with a person, I may be game. :cool:

Remy your idea of a date sounds like one of the best dates most of us would ever have. One question though: What's a Blood Sausage?

tglover
11-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Remy your idea of a date sounds like one of the best dates most of us would ever have. One question though: What's a Blood Sausage?

uh...Blood sausage is a type of sausage made of meat mixed with blood. The most common is pig's blood, diced pork fat and seasonings but that can vary from region to region...

tglover
11-06-2012, 11:32 PM

No, no other implication it was almost saying you seemed perturbed with the dating scene and opted out at the moment. But those words I read long ago may have been taken out of context. You're super cerebral and your interest just make you an anomaly...maybe I am just in awe.:confused: Who knows...today it seems hard to find one who can converse on more than one subject. It's a lost art, it's almost like intelect is damn a superpower (ability) these days...lol

Nice word play on the pork...see, stuff like that I don't miss and it adds to your mystique lol

bigdicki
11-07-2012, 01:35 AM

Hilarious.

GroobySteven
11-07-2012, 03:58 PM

It's called black pudding in the UK.
Take a bit of sausage skin (intestine) and stuff with blood, oats and some spice. Then boil.

Ms Remy M
11-09-2012, 06:43 PM
lol I was mostly joking, I've yet to have Long Pork, but blood sausage/pudding is very delicious. I watch Anthony Bourdain (just aired it's last season) a lot and he featured it many times on his show which led me to giving a go.