View Full Version : Kayla Long

ROC
07-18-2008, 06:19 AM
Kayla Long
Home: Houston ,Texas

Phone: 832-971-4133

DirtySouth
07-18-2008, 01:51 PM
Hard to find....even harder to talk to (unless you want to trick with her maybe)....when I was talking to her, she was bouncing around the nation. Is she back in Houston now?

DrDickenstein
07-19-2008, 01:21 AM
Saw her in Houston at Cousins a few months back (before I deployed to Tampa...LOL). Short skirt, ass hangin out just lookin all around GREAT...damn I miss that place!! She is real petite...as in tiny, wasn't expecting that sometimes it's hard to tell from the pics. She definitely better in person. Tampa is a good time too I guess, but the Tgirl scene here is garbage for a decent size city. :confused:

luvblack77
07-20-2008, 09:11 AM
I saw her in Houston last month. She had parked in front of Cousins. She is more beautiful than ever.

blakpadi
08-28-2008, 01:56 AM
She is at the top of my list....wish she would come back up north...for an hour!!!

kilakali
03-10-2011, 08:39 AM
She looks much better now. I was real close in getting her when she was out here in Cali maybe JP can get her..

TurboMan
03-10-2011, 08:50 AM
she looks much better now. I was real close in getting her when she was out here in cali maybe jp can get her..

DAMMNN!! I agree.

kilakali
03-10-2011, 08:55 AM
dayummmmm.

This will make you go double dayummm....;) I'm kicking myself for not being able to schedule her in. I hope someone gets her..

TurboMan
03-10-2011, 09:38 AM
This will make you go double dayummm....;) I'm kicking myself for not being able to schedule her in. I hope someone gets her..

You got that right..Whatta beautiful AZZ.

thegreat1
03-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Kayla is my babydoll...love her to death...I miss kicking it with her...we used to just meet up and watch movies and chill....didn't even have to do anything sexual all the time and I enjoyed it jus as much as us fucking

TurboMan
03-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Kayla is my babydoll...love her to death...I miss kicking it with her...we used to just meet up and watch movies and chill....didn't even have to do anything sexual all the time and I enjoyed it jus as much as us fucking

Lucky you and just look at her now..Stone Knockout.

kilakali
03-12-2011, 02:58 AM

Does she still live in Houston?

vidman
03-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Does she still live in Houston?

Yes, she does Kali. She travels CONSTANTLY, but her home is in Houston with her Mom. Kayla and I used to hang out way back in the day, right before she had those huge ass implants put in. I used to live in NY and she would come up there to work. We still talk from time to time.