PDA

View Full Version : The new coming soons

SHAUN
12-28-2012, 06:14 PM
I usually take a months break inbetween buying the "3 months for 2" deal, so having only just returned, the coming soons dated 11th December are brand new to me...

And, Jesus, the next few weeks and months look fukkin awesome!

I love the gal-next-door look as much as the next man, but for me, nothing beats GLAMOUR, when a gorgeous woman multiplies her seductive powers through the roof by provocatively ramping up her visual allure.

Judging by the coming soon pics there are lots of shoots where the model is really getting into the spirit of erotica and tease: the hair and make up and poses all look fukkin magnificent - these are the women I DREAM of when I wank...

But most of all, I am really excited about the lingerie!... Call me a typical shallow man, but it really puts a spell on me when a woman makes the extra effort with lingerie (maybe its kinda like how a woman is attracted to a man in uniform?)... I'm LOVING all the lingerie modelling we have coming to us in the next few shoots.... Bodystockings, babydolls, lace minidresses, thigh hi boots, but most of all..... STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKINGS lol....Beautiful women modelling lingerie: it doesn't get better lol

blue eyed devil

DYNACORD
12-30-2012, 12:13 AM
I agree with you Shaun on the stockings. But, I do like all kinds of looks. Glamour is very HOT, especially when it comes to fantasy time. LOL!

Glamour is even better when she can carry it during the day time. I'm lucky enough to be in a relationship where the girl can carry it of all day long. It's quite a pleasure. :D

GroobySteven
01-04-2013, 11:31 AM
I'll forward the photographers to this link. Even nice stockings and bra can elevate a set.

SHAUN
01-04-2013, 02:41 PM
That would be cool, cheers seanchai :)

(PS Newcastle have lost Ba to Chelsea, but they've just signed a quality French defender, Debuchy.... Should help turn their season around)