PDA

View Full Version : Spot The Differences

Rozay
02-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Photo 1 is the original Photo 2 is the edited can you spot the differences ?
http://xxx.freeimage.us/image.php?id=1185_510FD084&jpg (http://xxx.freeimage.us/share.php?id=1185_510FD084)

Ms Remy M
02-06-2013, 04:00 PM
You need to be more subtle in the photoshop area. Dirty South use to do this same thing with me (showing edited image first asking me to spot the photoshop and then later showing the original) that's (in part) how he became really good at believable photoshop.

The areas where you did a blur/skin filter (?) come off as almost unrealistic, almost cartoon looking. Not so much with the face as taking everything into account I would say you spent the most time on her face overall, but the tattoo area, especially the collar bone didn't get smoothed out well at all. There are ripples on her flesh from the editing that wasn't there initially.

If you are going to alter the model skin tone, do so for the better. I prefer accurate skin tones in my images and I know this photog captures accurate skin tones as well, so to give her a darker hue was a small mistake in my opinion, but could be overlooked if that was the only issue I reckon.

Teeth, you should have left alone, wasn't an improvement in my opinion going with buck teeth.

Lip color change was good.

You nearly made her belly button disappear like a bloody barbie doll too, be careful with that, as again like the collar bone, anatomy is important.

Again, accurate anatomy is important and you fudged the breast. What started out as perfectly symmetrical and round breast, now have slight jaggedness to them almost like pixelation or terrible implants. I thought the right breast was bad, but the left is really just horrible, that mass of brown to make it bigger under the cleft was not a good idea. To the casual passing eye no one may take notice initially, but it really doesn't hold up to any level of scrutiny.

The goal of a good photo-shopper should be to make small improvements that enhance the original image not change it so much, but that's me. I know some photogs that love taking a plain image then super imposing some fantastical background scene onto it, and I'm like yeah it's different, but not for me.

Rozay
02-06-2013, 04:54 PM
You need to be more subtle in the photoshop area. Dirty South use to do this same thing with me (showing edited image first asking me to spot the photoshop and then later showing the original) that's (in part) how he became really good at believable photoshop.

The areas where you did a blur/skin filter (?) come off as almost unrealistic, almost cartoon looking. Not so much with the face as taking everything into account I would say you spent the most time on her face overall, but the tattoo area, especially the collar bone didn't get smoothed out well at all. There are ripples on her flesh from the editing that wasn't there initially.

If you are going to alter the model skin tone, do so for the better. I prefer accurate skin tones in my images and I know this photog captures accurate skin tones as well, so to give her a darker hue was a small mistake in my opinion, but could be overlooked if that was the only issue I reckon.

Teeth, you should have left alone, wasn't an improvement in my opinion going with buck teeth.

Lip color change was good.

You nearly made her belly button disappear like a bloody barbie doll too, be careful with that, as again like the collar bone, anatomy is important.

Again, accurate anatomy is important and you fudged the breast. What started out as perfectly symmetrical and round breast, now have slight jaggedness to them almost like pixelation or terrible implants. I thought the right breast was bad, but the left is really just horrible, that mass of brown to make it bigger under the cleft was not a good idea. To the casual passing eye no one may take notice initially, but it really doesn't hold up to any level of scrutiny.

The goal of a good photo-shopper should be to make small improvements that enhance the original image not change it so much, but that's me. I know some photogs that love taking a plain image then super imposing some fantastical background scene onto it, and I'm like yeah it's different, but not for me.

By no means was I was tryin to improve her looks she is a 10 in my book so I wouldn't touch that I do like that you took time to look at it but I wasnt going for nothing too subtle or realistic I don't want to give the impression that this is the best I can do so I will be doing another 1:D

Ms Remy M
02-06-2013, 07:52 PM
By no means was I was tryin to improve her looks she is a 10 in my book so I wouldn't touch that I do like that you took time to look at it but I wasnt going for nothing too subtle or realistic I don't want to give the impression that this is the best I can do so I will be doing another 1:D

Sorry, I 'wrongly' got the impression that you wanted a critique. So, this is essentially a thread of the child's puzzle game with adult images,well don't stop on my accord. :p