PDA

View Full Version : Asia Hilton MMM MMMM MMM MMMMMM "Lost Of Words"

chubbychaser
02-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Really liked the new update with Asia Hilton, nice sexy "Natural" looking juicy LIPS, and a thick nice "Real" ass!!!! I think im in Love:o. Love how she moaned , and how good that ass looked bent over the chair, watched the scene with my dick stiff like 10 times already. Even made a gif for her. Tell me if yall like it :D

http://gifscreations.com/uploads/User-Gif-257.gif

mullatto
02-13-2013, 05:50 PM
hope we see her in hardcore! wonder if she visits nyc often?

chubbychaser
02-13-2013, 06:18 PM
hope we see her in hardcore! wonder if she visits nyc often?

Hardcore would be a dream come true, and it better be with someone that would beat it down!! She from canada so i don't know if she's visits nyc or not. But one thing i do know canada has some nice btg's:D

tgirlsizzla
09-08-2013, 04:20 AM
I guess you are trying to ensure that i get no sleep. Great job man. Do the right thing.

SHAUN
09-08-2013, 07:31 PM
You and me both lol... Her angelic face and her voloptuous curvy body with puppy phat around the best bits AND her seductive voice... all together she is one of my all time faves...

LOVE to see more of her here, and Canada and shemalexxx sites

blue eyed devil

Handandsom
09-09-2013, 02:45 AM
Hardcore would be a dream come true, and it better be with someone that would beat it down!! She from canada so i don't know if she's visits nyc or not. But one thing i do know canada has some nice btg's:D

I second that notion while making an addedum "it better be someone that would eat it up first " then beat it down.........:cool: