PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see start a solo site that currently does not have one?

cdawg320
02-24-2013, 07:45 PM
I would love to see ts dream and also tameka.

What are everyone else's opinions?

werwt22
03-01-2013, 07:21 PM

I agree with your choices. I think Chyna deserves her own above all else right now because she has good hardcore and solo performances.

alwaysatit
03-02-2013, 05:10 AM
that one light skinned girl...Amber... her hair was short and then long and then short again.

DYNACORD
03-02-2013, 05:51 AM
I agree with your choices. I think Chyna deserves her own above all else right now because she has good hardcore and solo performances.

That would be a wrong answer, contestant number 1.

ty-clone
03-02-2013, 01:06 PM

dont think dream would be able to do a solo site for now & the time being, she got plenty of other deep issues to deal with

ty-clone
03-02-2013, 01:06 PM

why u say that?

GroobySteven
03-02-2013, 05:08 PM
dont think dream would be able to do a solo site for now & the time being, she got plenty of other deep issues to deal with

Deep enough that she contacted me for reshoots last week!

GroobySteven
03-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Solo sites are a hard sell. They make between no money and very little money, are hard to work and unless you've a really good angle AND a really hard worker (and let's face it most of the girls aren't) then trying to keep the punters happy and compete with the sites like this, is very very difficult.

ty-clone
03-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Deep enough that she contacted me for reshoots last week!

WOW, guess she beat that nascar thing

well, is she going to do a reshoot?

GroobySteven
03-02-2013, 10:22 PM
WOW, guess she beat that nascar thing

well, is she going to do a reshoot?

Probably not.

blk_jnd
03-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Solo sites are a hard sell. They make between no money and very little money, are hard to work and unless you've a really good angle AND a really hard worker (and let's face it most of the girls aren't) then trying to keep the punters happy and compete with the sites like this, is very very difficult.

I've never really seen the point. Maybe others thrive on the fantasy of interacting wth their "Goddesses" but not for moi.

Once you've seen the booty edgeways, sideways, frontways - you done seen it all. No amount of costume changes can hide the one-trackedness. New titties - yay! - but effect wears out after a while so what next?.

Many try to rope in guest performers for variety but I always found these encounters unenthusiatic and mechanical (are they being paid enough?).

Now, Madison-BDB has a real angle, one of being an unapologetic nasty but effective ad-lib communicator, and can dip into a variety of sex scenarios to keep the product fresh. Goes without saying she appears to be a hard worker.

werwt22
03-05-2013, 02:23 PM

Why? Im never disappointed in a shoot with Chyna. Sexy outfit every time and always rises to the occasion, and she's willing to do hardcore. Why wouldnt she be?

werwt22
03-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Probably not.

That should be a probably so buddy. I def would like to see her. She been gone for way too long.

bigruss
03-05-2013, 04:48 PM
if christian had his own website fucking tgirls, that is definitely a website i would keep a subscription to, dude rarely ever has a bad scene.

Buddy Wood
03-06-2013, 05:22 AM
Christian does have a website. Where he does girls and trannys. It's cool. www.christiandoesthemall.com

SHAUN
03-06-2013, 10:43 PM
If a premier model, or group of premier models, from this site (Amber Skye, Brittany Fox, Janet Jackme, Chanel Couture, Madison, Kennedy, among others too numerous to mention) hatched a site that PANDERED to stereotypical str8 male fantasies, including solo sets that REGULARLY featured lingerie and make up and hardcore sets that showed the gal being penetrated not the man being drilled, AND included proper verbal engagement between the model and the camera (i.e. the viewer) then I would definitely subscribe.

Nody Nadia has her site and it has some gorgeous sets, but, like most solo sites, the volume of output is simply not good enough... That's why it would be great for a cabal of premier models, say a dozen or so, to have a site which promoted their own HI-QUALITY material, advancing themselves as seductive performers who are able to mesmerize men because of their massive femininity as opposed to their massive cock, rather than just gals practically falling asleep on a bed/couch and stroking themselves while we watch like peeping toms.

blue eyed devil

ROC
03-15-2013, 12:00 AM
sheeba & kayla biggs need solo
sites