PDA

View Full Version : Remy and Amber : Two Cool Kittens

GroobySteven
02-25-2013, 11:19 AM
One of the highlights and I mean this sincerely, of my trip to the Tranny Awards was to meet and spend time with Remy & Amber Skye.

The last time I saw Remy, she was ... not quite herself ... so it's great to see she's developed into a wonderful woman. A great sense of humour and all class. Amber on the other hand ... (ha!), Amber is equally as awesome and so much fun to be around. I did as I promised and slapped her ass everytime I saw it, in 1960's Sid James sort of way. You can't help yourself - it's like there is a target on it! Frank and Blackula both enjoyed working with her.

It was a pleasure to have them as my guests and I look forward to spending more time with them both. It's always crazy at this show as I have guests and producers in from all over that I need to spend time with, I hope to have the two of them in a bar and plenty of drinks soon.

I hope they found LA to be less abrasive then I think they both expected.

mick foley
02-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Damn morgan bailey lookin good

tsamberskyi
02-26-2013, 03:16 AM
I had a blast.it was so great meeting you and thanks so much for having me out there.this east coast girl now has a taste for the west (and you) lol

Ms Remy M
02-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Yes sir indeed! I do have to admit that I had a great time and everyone was exceptionally awesome to hang with. Will certainly look forward to coming again. As always I immensely enjoy hanging with you, Frank, and Buddy, special shout out to Frank for again providing another awesome cigar sit down for me and being the generous gentleman he is. Dinner was fantastic, though I really was looking forward to having some of your cooking Seanchai :mad: I thought it was also awesome to meet Tony Vee finally, and have some sit down time together! Morgan Bailey is one of the people I've always looked up to since she first came out and really enjoyed all the excellent time spent in her company, as well as Natassia Dreams, Adrianna Rush, and Sophia!

Indy24
02-26-2013, 10:57 PM
Tranny Awards.....

So who won?

Ms Remy M
02-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Tranny Awards.....

So who won?

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7440

werwt22
03-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Remy need to stop playing and gimme some o dat bootay LOL j/k. She does seem pretty cool though. Havent had the pleasure to speak with amber.

werwt22
03-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Remy need to stop playing and gimme some o dat bootay LOL j/k. She does seem pretty cool though. Havent had the pleasure to speak with amber.

"Almost" as cool as me LOL.