PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Sasha
03-03-2013, 02:40 PM
:Dthank you for everyone who voted for me and I hope to continue to work as hard this year to my best ability.. My main goal was to finally achieve an successful hardcore solo site and receive some positive feedback and recognition... Which I did in one year 3 nominations at that!! Thank YOU Grooby and fans for acknowledging my hard work greatly appreciate it... Everyone be blessed and im sure that it will be an even better awards show next year.. ;)

bibba
03-04-2013, 03:31 PM
keep up the great work,always a fan:):)

kaientai
03-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Proud member of team Strokes janemmen will always have love for sasha

TurboMan
03-05-2013, 11:03 AM
:Dthank you for everyone who voted for me and I hope to continue to work as hard this year to my best ability.. My main goal was to finally achieve an successful hardcore solo site and receive some positive feedback and recognition... Which I did in one year 3 nominations at that!! Thank YOU Grooby and fans for acknowledging my hard work greatly appreciate it... Everyone be blessed and im sure that it will be an even better awards show next year.. ;)

Yeess Ms.Strokes keep doing ya thang..sky is the limit.

werwt22
03-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Congrats. I havent always been a fan but you def wore off on me the past year and now your one of my favs. Keep doin big things with that "big thing" HAHAHA.