PDA

View Full Version : Suzanna Holmes

DrDickenstein
11-15-2008, 01:05 AM
Browsing Eros, saw Suzanna with an ad up in London. Gonna go out on a limb and say some airbrushing/photo editing going on...but don't really matter.

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/london-files/lo-holms1-holms1.htm

Any photog's in jolly ole England who can bring her back to the pages of BTG???

kilakali
11-15-2008, 06:50 AM
Browsing Eros, saw Suzanna with an ad up in London. Gonna go out on a limb and say some airbrushing/photo editing going on...but don't really matter.

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/london-files/lo-holms1-holms1.htm

Any photog's in jolly ole England who can bring her back to the pages of BTG???

Last I heard on her is that she lives in Italy. She speaks very little english wonders who did that ad for her?

DrDickenstein
11-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Not tryin to be a smartass, but I'd be surprised if she speaks Italian. Maybe she does now, I realize she been in Italia for a good while.

What I'm sayin is I'm sure she has a local native language "sponsor" for where she travels...?

Ms Remy M
11-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Dont know her personally, but from my own personal experince, a great majority of Non Americans, can speak at least 1 other language if not more.

TVSURFER
11-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Somebody correct me, but didn't Suzanna get misfigured in a scuffle or something down in Brazil? That's why she hasn't been on this site for quite sometime. I think that scenerio about her was discussed on this site a few years back. If anybody know, call me out because I'm thinking of Sylvia Boots, too; she got caught up in murder rap!
:cool:

bigdicki
11-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Somebody correct me, but didn't Suzanna get misfigured in a scuffle or something down in Brazil? That's why she hasn't been on this site for quite sometime. I think that scenerio about her was discussed on this site a few years back. If anybody know, call me out because I'm thinking of Sylvia Boots, too; she got caught up in murder rap!
:cool:

I remember that. I heard something about acid in the face. However, those shots look like she has had ample facial plastic surgery.

DrDickenstein
11-16-2008, 04:05 AM
I remember that. I heard something about acid in the face. However, those shots look like she has had ample facial plastic surgery.

Yah I remember hearing the acid in the face thing too. I think it was confirmed by reliable sources, but not sure it's an urban legend or not.... If it did happen, yah looks like she either had the issues fixed or like I said some serious airbrushing/photo-shopping was going on with the Eros ad.

machinist
11-19-2008, 03:30 AM
Something I have noticed since that acid story came out is that she seems to cover the left side of her face with her hair....just sayin

GroobySteven
11-19-2008, 04:16 AM
Something I have noticed since that acid story came out is that she seems to cover the left side of her face with her hair....just sayin

Absolutely right. Any recent pics (and she has appeared at the least on Brazilian-Transsexuals if not this site since the attack) show the left side of her face covered as it's scarred (and maybe her eye is fucked up also).
Many of the Brazilians travel to Europe for work - most of them speak very little English - Suzanna spoke almost none when I met her 7 years ago. I've always failed to see the appeal in her.

BigJoeKrash
11-20-2008, 12:12 AM
Ok first off I didnt even know she was still alive (seriously)

Second I love her movies, but I would keep a 6 foot wall between her and my ass.

GroobySteven
11-20-2008, 05:15 AM
...but I would keep a 6 foot wall between her and my ass.

So you only want to take the last 3 inches of her cock ? :D

BigJoeKrash
11-21-2008, 04:06 PM
So you only want to take the last 3 inches of her cock ? :D

Yeah pretty much 3 1/2 on a good day for her

bigdicki
11-22-2008, 01:20 AM
Absolutely right. Any recent pics (and she has appeared at the least on Brazilian-Transsexuals if not this site since the attack) show the left side of her face covered as it's scarred (and maybe her eye is fucked up also).
Many of the Brazilians travel to Europe for work - most of them speak very little English - Suzanna spoke almost none when I met her 7 years ago. I've always failed to see the appeal in her.

Hater. LOL :p

Franky
11-22-2008, 01:51 AM
I saw Suzanna in Brazil last year. She has had some reconstruction done, however the scars are still there.

Many girls are fleeing Italy now. It seems that the Italian government is cracking down on the immigrant gangs that have been multiplying there over the last few years. Traditionally the Transsexuals have been run by a syndicate down there that have gotten violent.

Suzanna had acid thrown in her face a few years ago there just to site one case.

Spain is basically turning anyone away from South America at the border. Even business people.

I know of a couple of Brazilian TS recently sentenced to 7 years in prison in Italy for Gang involvement.

andy777
11-22-2008, 01:58 AM
I went to see her in London about 3 months ago, this is her description
Suzana Holmes 140-68-110 26, 5'11", top 13-inch cock fully functional. She did live in Milan for many years and I actually went to see her there but left the apartment after 3 minutes after realising her boyfriend was in the next room. But I still had the urge to see her and now that she’s on home turf I thought I would give it a go.

I saw her late one Saturday night at a basement flat in Westbourne terrace
Paddington, Central London W2 England. I should of been put off by the terrible English accent as she sounded drunk or high on something, but just thought of that massive cock, any way i arrived and she showed me into the small bed room and asked for the £200 yes you heard it correctly ( I am mad ), usually I always ask for a nice discount and always get it as I am well presented and have a great time with them but on this occasion I just paid because I knew I was going to have a fabulous time, how wrong was i ! I found her rude and little bit smelly and seemed to have a speech impediment but that was due to the terrible disfigurement she had to the side of her face admittedly her cock was big, but what’s the point when it cant even get hard, she’s one of them who rush you as much as possible just to get you in and out any way I just thought of some of the other girls I know and finished, that’s the last time I will ever see her, a terrible experience see just knows there is plenty of idiots like me that will pay.

ROC
11-22-2008, 05:23 AM
Here's Some Of Suzannas Movies.....

monsoon
04-19-2010, 07:26 PM
shes loaded for bear that chick

Experienced
04-19-2010, 08:04 PM
I went to see her in London about 3 months ago, this is her description
Suzana Holmes 140-68-110 26, 5'11", top 13-inch cock fully functional. She did live in Milan for many years and I actually went to see her there but left the apartment after 3 minutes after realising her boyfriend was in the next room. But I still had the urge to see her and now that she’s on home turf I thought I would give it a go.

I saw her late one Saturday night at a basement flat in Westbourne terrace
Paddington, Central London W2 England. I should of been put off by the terrible English accent as she sounded drunk or high on something, but just thought of that massive cock, any way i arrived and she showed me into the small bed room and asked for the £200 yes you heard it correctly ( I am mad ), usually I always ask for a nice discount and always get it as I am well presented and have a great time with them but on this occasion I just paid because I knew I was going to have a fabulous time, how wrong was i ! I found her rude and little bit smelly and seemed to have a speech impediment but that was due to the terrible disfigurement she had to the side of her face admittedly her cock was big, but what’s the point when it cant even get hard, she’s one of them who rush you as much as possible just to get you in and out any way I just thought of some of the other girls I know and finished, that’s the last time I will ever see her, a terrible experience see just knows there is plenty of idiots like me that will pay.

Also met her in London last year, I however don´t agree on your description (what I mean is that my experience was good...). I didnt see some scars in her face so it has been corrected, however she must be blind on one eye (her left) bcos it seemed like she didnt ever close it or blink it.... She got rock hard (she really is gigantic!) and she did blow a huge load.... She spoke good in English for being Brazillian and she said she was about to go and spend some time in Germany, I just however realized shes now seems to be back in London. When I met her she was polite and not stressed so you probably just had a bad day..... :eek:

ROC
04-20-2010, 05:22 AM
suzanna holmes

babyjesus
04-22-2010, 03:25 AM
Yo I'm sorry Suzanna is my ultimate fantasy...Even if you think her face is suspect look at her from the neck down she is I'm using a football term..a specimen!!!

babyjesus
04-22-2010, 03:37 AM
Dogg I'd give my left nut to have a threesome with this chic and Suzanna..LOL

kilakali
04-22-2010, 04:18 AM
Also met her in London last year, I however don´t agree on your description (what I mean is that my experience was good...). I didnt see some scars in her face so it has been corrected, however she must be blind on one eye (her left) bcos it seemed like she didnt ever close it or blink it.... She got rock hard (she really is gigantic!) and she did blow a huge load.... She spoke good in English for being Brazillian and she said she was about to go and spend some time in Germany, I just however realized shes now seems to be back in London. When I met her she was polite and not stressed so you probably just had a bad day..... :eek:

She has a glass eye due to her incident.

werwt22
04-23-2010, 03:27 PM
I'd have pics and vid for days on my phone if i ever got with her.

bigdicki
04-24-2010, 12:52 AM
She has a glass eye due to her incident.

DAMN! Could you imagine her sucking you off and looking at the dick and you.... AT THE SAME TIME!!!???!!! :eek::eek: :p

DrDickenstein
04-24-2010, 02:15 PM
DAMN! Could you imagine her sucking you off and looking at the dick and you.... AT THE SAME TIME!!!???!!! :eek::eek: :p

LMAO....crazy!!!!

kilakali
04-26-2010, 04:19 AM

Lmao..... Thanks BD i almost spit my root beer on my keyboard.

brainskills
07-19-2011, 05:09 PM
Anyone have this vids ?

thegreat1
07-19-2011, 09:30 PM

Seanchai, I actually think she's kind of sexy...id love the challenge of seeing if I could have mer biting her lip like she has the guys in her video doing lol

Anyone have this vids ?

Ummm, excuse me kind sir...if you come across that there video....PLEASE share it with the group...the group being me that is lol

07-19-2011, 09:58 PM

for me it's the passion and sensuality she exudes in most of her scenes as a top. Plus she has nice equipment, lol

thegirlnextdoor
07-19-2011, 10:17 PM
wow...i feel sorry for that poor girl.to have acid thrown on your face???