PDA

View Full Version : Sheeba Starr? CONFIRMED. Died. RIP.

GroobySteven
04-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Can anyone get back to me with any news confirming or denying the rumours on Facebook that Sheeba Starr has died last night? Any news please get it to me either PM, post here or admin@grooby.com
Thank you

kilakali
04-17-2013, 07:54 PM
I emailed you......

GroobySteven
04-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Thanks.
Ok just going to cut and paste from my Hungangels post.

Died in a car accident.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

That's fucking horrible. What a fucking waste.

My condolences to her friends and family. I've met her a few times and she was a sweetheart. One of our babies since 2003.
RIP.

I'll write something more fitting when I'm in a better frame of mind.

zipster64
04-17-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of Sheeba's untimely passing. From this site's perspective she was one of the sexiest of models. However, from things I've learned in the years since I saw her first photo spread, she was active in the trans community and did much to give back and help others. Rest in peace Sheeba, God's waiting to take you home. :-(

Sasha
04-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Ive learned alot from this woman..... A very big inspiration and alllllll woman.. I had alot of wonderful opportunities to spend with this lady and she always took the time to spare some of her knowledge and wisdom with me :( you will truly be missed Sheeba Star forever respected

xoxo Sasha Strokes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd-T5FGC3KA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0gd8NS1YG0

werwt22
04-17-2013, 08:35 PM
wow.......wow......i dont know what to say. Im over here tearing up.

thegreat1
04-17-2013, 08:59 PM
Wow. Just wow

kilakali
04-17-2013, 11:48 PM
More detail

http://www.ajc.com/videos/news/cobb-police-say-driver-accused-in-deadly-crash/vyK3L/

twowaybro
04-18-2013, 05:32 AM
Tragic news in a week full of tragic news. A ts superstar. RIP Sheeba pretty lady. Also, condolences to the family of the other victim in this horrible crash.

tsamberskyi
04-18-2013, 02:01 PM
More detail

http://www.ajc.com/videos/news/cobb-police-say-driver-accused-in-deadly-crash/vyK3L/

Why is her gender even relevant smh.i hate the media.
R.I.P

james7
04-18-2013, 09:53 PM
my heart is so fucked up right now... I just want to throw up..... im gonna take some time off.... my mind.. my head..... you all know how I feel about sheeba the hottest ebony transsexual woman of all time......if I lived in Atlanta she would have been my girl friend straight up.....she was the one that made me fall in this world of the black-tgirls when I first saw her... I fell in love with her myspace pics her facebook pics all her pics were golden.... so feminine queen sheeba........I don't know what to do I got a gang of her videos on my computer I don't know whether to delete them or not..... im just gonna go lie down...... im just hurt.....end of an era.....and the last thing I told her was she was beautiful and needed to come to dallas that was 7 months ago dam

DYNACORD
04-18-2013, 10:18 PM
For some reason I just blew right past this thread since it started.

Now I am truly shocked that you folks were talking about THE SHEEBA STAR.

This is really sad to hear. Blessings go out to her and her family.

Kila, that LINK didn't seem to work. Have you checked it lately?

Ms Remy M
04-18-2013, 10:20 PM
R.I.P.

You will be dearly missed!

kilakali
04-18-2013, 11:19 PM
For some reason I just blew right past this thread since it started.

Now I am truly shocked that you folks were talking about THE SHEEBA STAR.

This is really sad to hear. Blessings go out to her and her family.

Kila, that LINK didn't seem to work. Have you checked it lately?

Yep still works on my end

Indy24
04-19-2013, 01:03 AM
One of the few women in this industry I would like to have met in person.

She will be missed!

TurboMan
04-19-2013, 02:20 AM
May she rest in perfect peace.

andwar
04-19-2013, 01:19 PM
I've never had the pleasure of meeting her.I've heard wonderful things about threw a mutual friend. My heart felt condolences.She was one of the sexiest girls on this site

Thatdude10
04-20-2013, 06:00 PM
wow!!RIP Sheeba!! You will be missed

SHAUN
04-21-2013, 03:06 PM
That's a terrible and tragic loss, such a shame...

Sheeba was one of the first TS Models who made me realise that TS Women are not just some shady fantasy I enjoy in the back of my mind, but that actually, given the right circumstances, I would be priviliged to date and maintain a relationship with a wonderful and magical Feminine being such as her.

Shaun

vidman
04-21-2013, 06:48 PM
That's a terrible and tragic loss, such a shame...

Sheeba was one of the first TS Models who made me realise that TS Women are not just some shady fantasy I enjoy in the back of my mind, but that actually, given the right circumstances, I would be priviliged to date and maintain a relationship with a wonderful and magical Feminine being such as her.

Shaun

I know exactly what you mean, Shaun, in both of your posts. I met Sheeba at a Wendy's at the corner of Northridge Rd and Roswell Rd right off the GA-400 some 9 years ago right when she was collaborating with Joey doing the Shemale Adventure movies. I was blown away at how beautiful, short and petite she was in person. Always thought that the makeup made her look so pretty. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. 2nd thing that blew me away was how down-to-earth she was. I'm telling you she is one of the coolest girls I have ever met. No arrogance or conceit about her at all. When I tell you she is the classiest act in a woman I have ever dealt with, I am not exaggerating. I am distraught. She showed so many people that transsexuals are women too and not the stereotypes that people tend to create. A person doesn't even have to meet her to see that she is, truly, distinct class. A tribute to Sheeba is indeed necessary.

tyrone70
04-23-2013, 09:28 PM
from what the AJC reported she killed an innocent bystander while SPEEDING AWAY FROM THE POLICE. And why is she getting praise on this site for that deplorable action if true?

GroobySteven
04-23-2013, 10:18 PM
from what the AJC reported she killed an innocent bystander while SPEEDING AWAY FROM THE POLICE. And why is she getting praise on this site for that deplorable action if true?

She's not getting praise for one deplorable action at the end of her life. She has a lot of friends here who know her personally as well as a lot of fans. This isn't an autopsy on what happened on that night.
If you can't understand that or get it, that despite her actions taking another persons life, she still had people who cared about her, then move along - this isn't the place for that.

tyrone70
04-24-2013, 01:30 AM
She's not getting praise for one deplorable action at the end of her life. She has a lot of friends here who know her personally as well as a lot of fans. This isn't an autopsy on what happened on that night.
If you can't understand that or get it, that despite her actions taking another persons life, she still had people who cared about her, then move along - this isn't the place for that.

are you freaking kidding me? she took another mans life and all you say is "move along" what about the poor guy who's saying RIP about him? he was just driving down the road and was killed by a SELFISH act. Now I don't speak ill on the dead but you must tell the WHOLE STORY. and I get warned because I was concerned about the innocent guy who was killed? and I'm the BAD GUY??? really?

phi0820
04-24-2013, 04:36 AM
are you freaking kidding me? she took another mans life and all you say is "move along" what about the poor guy who's saying RIP about him? he was just driving down the road and was killed by a SELFISH act. Now I don't speak ill on the dead but you must tell the WHOLE STORY. and I get warned because I was concerned about the innocent guy who was killed? and I'm the BAD GUY??? really?

I'm sure his family and friends are mourning his loss, just as Sheeba's family, friends, and fans have a right to mourn her death. Sad situation all around, but you can't expect people to turn their feelings off based one incident. And they're both dead, so what does the moralizing and judging even matter at this point anyway?

I don't know Sheeba at all, but this still sad to hear.

GroobySteven
04-24-2013, 08:30 AM

Oh stop it with the victimization - this isn't about YOU.
This is a thread about Sheeba. The "whole story" is there for anyone to see - or maybe we don't even know what the whole story was.
I've already said that despite that one selfish act she has a lot of friends and fans here and this is what this thread is about. You've been asked nicely once.

vnda22
04-24-2013, 01:07 PM

Nobody is making light of, or ignoring the fact that this innocent man was killed, it's about expressing sadness at the loss of Sheeba. I'm sure the circumstances are disturbing to everyone, but that isn't the focus here and now. The fact that she was one of the most popular models in the history of this site, and that she will be missed is.

There have been plenty of comments along the lines of what you are saying, in other places. I don't think you should expect a lot of that here. I understand where you're coming from, but I have to agree with Seanchi, this probably isn't the best thread to be saying it in.

werwt22
04-24-2013, 02:40 PM

"I can build 100 bridges, but if i kill one man i'll be known as a murderer and not a bridge builder." You cant define a person by one act. It was a situation of circumstance that she passed away in the way that she did. Its not as if she meant ill will to the guy she ran into. Lots of us could have ended up in the same situation, whether it be racing, few too many beers at the bar, or texting while driving, falling asleep at the wheel etc...but this thread is about mourning our loss, not about who's at fault for one incident.

mudman
04-24-2013, 05:17 PM
Rest In Peace

DYNACORD
04-25-2013, 03:10 AM
I've looked for other info about this story and I can't even find an obituary on her. Her facebook doesn't say anything ether as of yesterday.
Odd I thought.

kilakali
04-25-2013, 03:30 AM
Memorial service for Chrysie Stanford tomorrow , Thursday April 25, 2014 at 1:00pm
So for those who are not able to make it to her funeral you are more then welcome to come pay your respect . Please Please be on time.

105 courtland st Atlanta ga

cumshooter69
04-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Sad news indeed, RIP Sheeba.

ROC
05-01-2013, 09:58 PM
what the fuck!!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me....my baby is gone.....this really hurts my heart. She's why i visit this site daily............ I love you sheeba a.k.a. Chrysie, r.i.p. Babygirl.:(:(:(:(:(

Handandsom
05-02-2013, 03:04 AM
She was the BLACK TGIRL from my view point. No other compared! This is really fucked. I was really looking forward to one day meeting her. SPEECHLESS.

I do feel sorry for the innocent bystander too. Its bad all around :mad:

ty-clone
05-05-2013, 04:56 AM
RIP
ms Chrysie Stanford

TBisca/Leopard
05-05-2013, 09:11 AM
I'm really sorry to hear this. She was my long time favorite. So sexy, so cool. R.I.P.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2010-11/57797446.jpg (http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bthesite/bs-bthesite-tdor031120,0,4661357.photo)

raheme
05-07-2013, 03:13 AM
The good die young. Long time friend of mine. Known her since she was a virtual unkown growing up in deleware. May god judge her based on the totality of her life and not the rashness of this one horrible decision.

blk_jnd
05-09-2013, 11:11 AM
The good die young. Long time friend of mine. Known her since she was a virtual unkown growing up in deleware. May god judge her based on the totality of her life and not the rashness of this one horrible decision.

Amen ... bro.

ATLMAN28
05-16-2013, 03:49 AM
Wow. I just now heard about this. r.i.p. Im happy that I got to meet her.