PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Sheeba Off to Paradise

kilakali
04-18-2013, 11:26 PM
This was posted by my good friend Noriko..

On the morning of April 17 2013, our family and friends were hit with a call that changed our lives. My sister Chrysie Stanford has been called to Heaven. Chrysie was a great person who had great dreams. She wanted to help others, teach others the way to be grateful. Even through her tough times she always saw the positive out of it. This is why I am asking that through this tough time of losing someone very special, that we join together and help see her off in a great way. Please help my family raise some money towards any cost we may have. Anything will help. Even just $5. I thank you all in advance. Rest in Paradise my Guardian Angel. We all love you very much.

http://fundly.com/seeing-chrysie-off-to-paradise

TslovelyLuxury
04-19-2013, 02:08 PM
they only need 300$ more please donate if u havent... 5$ goes along way when shipping a btg angel to paradise! sheeba is a icon and we all will forever miss her.. i just looked through her pics and damn she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! she represented for us not only as adult models but activists, beauty and brains... i see your HALO. R.I.P

ROC
05-01-2013, 10:21 PM
absolutely. She was so beautiful. I'm still in shock. You just don't know when it's your turn. Live life to the fullest... Love you chrysie!